Melbourne Football

AFL 2015 Season

hedaik

probably cause half the team fucked his sisters (legit srs, Players had to have a meeting about it because it was getting out of hand and everyone was giving him shit for it)

I do believe you. Just lol at the fact that they seem to all be in long term relationships by my brief instagram stalking.

• Like 2

Never rely on Collingwood to do you a favour.  Haven't forgiven them for '93

my hopes aren't up in the slightest, but I still give em a slight chance

FWIW I'm still waiting for our inevitable drop off.. Perth-6 day break-Brisbane-potential final will definitely sort us out after a cushy Etihad run.. still more than happy with how we've gone, bodes well for the future. 

Never rely on Collingwood to do you a favour.  Haven't forgiven them for '93

Fucken Blight fucked that season up with his "lets get defensive" until it was too fucken late... 

In fact Blight fucked a lot of shit up, let some players miss training and hit the piss whenever and then sack others at the drop of the hat for doing fuck all... and then we had Bomber who not only stole Kant Kicksley's misses that his player relations were so bad we needed the club to employ Balme to talk to the players for him and he yet still pushed Ablett into leaving and the team into disarray in 2010.

Word for word Frank Costa said to a close relation of mine "Jnr only left because of Bomber - Thats a fact"... not that everyone does not know this now.

Yet every Cats fan hates Gary Ayres... I am biased as a Port fan but TBH Ayres was actually was the first bloke to bring any professionalism to Sleepy Hollow as the place was run like a Bush side that PPL make us out to be before he became coach.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

If it was VFL quality then it would be more watchable... 

Yep. Like soccer for myself, I find the top level in this country to be too robotic to watch more than once a week. Yes they are more skilled and more talented but I feel like the tactics suffocate players from playing with freedom, hence damaging the spectacle.

Thoughts on likely suspensions tonight? Id go Silvagni 5 weeks and Masten 2. Just think with Masten the evidence is a bit circumspect which will let him off lighter

Still less than half of the 15 weeks handed out in total in the greatest Derby of all time in that of the Demolition Derby, in fact still 2 weeks shy just of Dale Kickett's suspension of nine weeks for three separate charges that day.

Best game of footy I ever attended in WA by a country mile.

Buckley > Eade.

we are struggling to even beat the rabble that is Essendon. 

Eade  has taken a top 8 contender to wooden spoon contender. The Aloisi of the AFL.

buckley inherited a very young team coming off back to back grand finals, finished 4th, 6th i think and shit and even shitter this season
the list is more than capable of finishing top 8 yet we can't kick straight, handball way too much and have absolutely no backline and rucks are pretty shit too

chuck in our poor recruitment, no idea why we'd chase treloar and aish when we need a forward that can kick and anyone that can defend (lmao same situation as manu)

atleast gold coast will get an easy draw next season being in the bottom bracket

• Like 1

Carlton had better be active this trade period, and by active I mean actively seeking out quality footballers who aren't of the Liam Jones/Jason Tutt ilk or else we're going to spend another season rooted to the bottom.

Here's the AFL hitting us all with some more political mumbo jumbo.

Seriously, I'm all for gay rights and I'm all for indigenous rights but fuck off with this bullshit and keep politics separate from sport.

11887875_10153143551501417_6029520148260

Stop being insensitive and please retweet this hashtag to show your support to the cause

#isupportgayrightsplusindginousrightandalsorightsforwomenandprobablysomeotherrightstoo

Here's the AFL hitting us all with some more political mumbo jumbo.

Seriously, I'm all for gay rights and I'm all for indigenous rights but fuck off with this bullshit and keep politics separate from sport.

11887875_10153143551501417_6029520148260

thats the gayest jersey ive seen in my life

Early ladder predictions?

Sydney

Port Adelaide

Hawthorn

North

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Richmond

Adelaide

Brisbane

Collingwood

Wet Toast

Essendon

Western Bulldogs

Carlton

Greater Western Sydney

Melbourne

StKilda

not great, but not too bad. 

Pretty happy I got Essendon*'s fall from Grace right.

FMD Gold Coast tho 😳

• hedaik locked this topic