Melbourne Football

AFL 2015 Season

hedaik

You've certainly changed your tune. 6 long weeks.

same as last year, even our wins this season have been frustrating bar anzac day when i thought we had no chance

no backline, no defensive pressure, pointless handballing, crap tackling and shit kicking, chuck in a 211cm giant that can't dominate the ruck and not much is going right

pendlebury is a woeful captain 

same as last year, even our wins this season have been frustrating bar anzac day when i thought we had no chance

no backline, no defensive pressure, pointless handballing, crap tackling and shit kicking, chuck in a 211cm giant that can't dominate the ruck and not much is going right

pendlebury is a woeful captain 

Where is that Pokensmoke bloke that used to post on here? As in the one who told me that Geelong were heading to decades obscurity for foolishly not following a Buckley like policy in discarding players...

Probably still telling himself to "stick to the plan, stick to the plan" Marge Simpson like when she goes go karting.

And Pendles is a shit captain because he talks down to and about his teammates... reminds me of another Captain who for that very reason I always thought would not make a good coach.

• Like 1

Where is that Pokensmoke bloke that used to post on here? As in the one who told me that Geelong were heading to decades obscurity for foolishly not following a Buckley like policy in discarding players...

Probably still telling himself to "stick to the plan, stick to the plan" Marge Simpson like when she goes go karting.

And Pendles is a shit captain because he talks down to and about his teammates... reminds me of another Captain who for that very reason I always thought would not make a good coach.

dw, I peppered him all week saying the Demons are a huge chance of beating his Pies this week. Bloke wasn't buying any of it and told me I'm deluded, needless to say he still hasn't responded to my texts from yesterday arvo (y),

This comes a fortnight or so after he argued that Buckley is undisputedly a better coach than Hird because of the drugs saga. Despite the fact Buckley has taken a Grand Finalist into the bottom 8 while Hird has taken a bottom 4 team into the finals.

lookong forward to reopening this debate in 2 years from this date and seeing where Collingwood are at vs. Essendon.

Eagles were extremely lucky to get the draw against GC last night, so many decisions that went against GC's way in the final qtr, especially the holding the ball from 20m out with about 6 mins to go. 

Freo should be able to lose 2 games now and still finish on top and play Sydney in the first final at home. Would be a huge advantage if we can rest players against Port in the final round. 

Edited by hedaik

Eagles were extremely lucky to get the draw against GC last night, so many decisions that went against GC's way in the final qtr, especially the holding the ball from 20m out with about 6 mins to go. 

Freo should be able to lose 2 games now and still finish on top and play Sydney in the first final at home. Would be a huge advantage if we can rest players against Port in the final round. 

I agree with you on that decision, was a shocker.  Bad things were being said in my living room, especially given they just picked up one at the other end a few minutes earlier.

The Eagles achilles heel was on display last night - they can't kick straight.  its not just "unlucky", I've seen this from them before.  can't see them winning a big final kicking like that.  if they'd kicked "AFL average" (which in my opinion for a core skill of the game, performed by professionals at the elite level, is not that good) they would have won by at least 2 goals.

In other news our boy Harley must be off the gear now though?  Is showing his true class in the last couple of games.

Edited by Shahanga

I don't think we need to go to such extremes, just sack the coach, the board and most of the players. Maybe even drop down to the VFL for a couple of years so we remember how to defend and kick goals.

Hird just needs to go. We have a lot of deadwood but i just don't understand how players like Melkshem and Ambrose are getting a game. And even when are players are actually doing alright (Mckernan) he drops them? FMD

Fuck I'm excited about where the Doggies will be come 2-3 years time..

back to reality next season when they get a challenging fixture, not the piss weak shit they got this year

fuck me this quoting bullshit is fucked with the update 

Edited by Thrillhouse
  • Like 1

back to reality next season when they get a challenging fixture, not the piss weak shit they got this year

fuck me this quoting bullshit is fucked with the update 

Rofl, beaten West Coast, Richmond and Sydney this year which ain't too bad considering just how young we are. 

Only uphill from now with the least experienced team in the league mate.

PS. Go Pies!

Rofl, beaten West Coast, Richmond and Sydney this year which ain't too bad considering just how young we are. 

Only uphill from now with the least experienced team in the league mate.

PS. Go Pies!

wce was early days, richmonds richmond and swans struggling, lost to saints after being up by about 55
gonna have to pray boyd actually becomes half decent cause crameri won't get the job done against clubs that aren't in the shit 

I was going to post a droy facepalm when I realised that the reality is that you actually reached a status on here equal to that of droy at his best back in the day of writing complete shite so instead I will just post the below:

:koh:

Perhaps in time Telsa can provide us with a suitable graphic for your efforts in the field of facepalming. 

I was going to post a droy facepalm when I realised that the reality is that you actually reached a status on here equal to that of droy at his best back in the day of writing complete shite so instead I will just post the below:

:koh:

Perhaps in time Telsa can provide us with a suitable graphic for your efforts in the field of facepalming. 

:tooth::tooth::tooth:

Edited by kingofhearts

• hedaik locked this topic