Melbourne Football

Western Sydney Wanderers away Friday 3rd of April

yampy

Anyone heading up to this one? I'm driving up through NSW the week before, trout fishing on the way. Tempted to hire an easter bunny outfit for this one, don't expect me to share my easter eggs though.

easterbunny_zps390e3507.jpg

That's haram in western Sydney 

I'm sure I would be able to blend into the crowd after the game though, if they do take offence.

• 1 month later...

I've fought my way out of worse places in England, it will add to the fun. No colours (except the banner) and we will take it as it comes. Anyone up for a couple of beers in the city before the game? What's the Imperial like up there, was it ok?

Where's everyone sitting? 

I don't think WSW have dedicated away seating? :/

There will be, bay 71, 72. it appears they haven't put them on sale yet, as there is no chance in hell of us selling out the away bay in West Sydney, as it states on the website. 

• Like 1

There is a process to getting tickets in the away end, took me over an our on the phone to WSW, Ticket Master & MCFC to get to the bottom of it. If you ring Melanie Price, Fan Engagement Coordinator at MCFC (9457 1765), she will email you a link and a password that will unlock access to tickets in away section, bays 71 and 72.

See you there

• Like 2

There is a process to getting tickets in the away end, took me over an our on the phone to WSW, Ticket Master & MCFC to get to the bottom of it. If you ring Melanie Price, Fan Engagement Coordinator at MCFC (9457 1765), she will email you a link and a password that will unlock access to tickets in away section, bays 71 and 72.

See you there

cheers mate

See you there

That's so shit... but thanks for the info dude...

Hopefully, there's a decent handful going...

Don't wanna get rolled.

See you there

That's so shit... but thanks for the info dude...

Hopefully, there's a decent handful going...

Don't wanna get rolled.

We only get rolled if Yampy brings that banner. 

Any thoughts on Pre Game pub??

• 2 weeks later...

Banner got very wet, but no one was prepared to try and steal it. Willo and Tando waved it around to help dry it off at the end of the game. I found Parramatta was a good place to go to an away game, great places to eat, stadium was alright too and in general it was a friendly crowd. Ticketing is really crap, I don't know why the club went to lengths to stop WSW fans from buying tickets in our section as it obviously didn't work, I reckon there were just over 30 city fans and 150 WSW fans (all families) in the sections allocated to us. I ended up sitting closer to the pitch anyway, I didn't take my binoculars which is what I would have needed if I sat in my allocated seat.

WSW%20away_zpsvkwfq16r.jpg

• Like 3