Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

This Brian Lake wankfest is typical of the afl media. Jumping all over him like he raped a nun.

Petrie put hand to eye before lake touched his neck plus it wasn't even a choke. He had a handful of jumper.

Lake should get 3 and Petrie a week.

The last bit saves your post so I will make this a statement to Hawthorn supporters in general rather than just yourself as I have seen some ridiculously one-eyed defending of this dog act this week by Hawthorn fans.

Brian Lake is and always will be in my eyes, (don't give a fuck if he won a flag after playing 19games with you guys) a Footscray player. 200 games at the Whitten Oval has made that a fact I would argue. He was also a very well loved player. If he had done what he did to Petrie wearing the Royal blue instead of the brown and gold, I would still slate him. It was a dog act. Simple. Just as when Bazza playing for us almost fucken killed Thompson a few years back (not saying they are of the same force/severity btw), you are choking a bloke on the ground. Coward's shit. Lakeside should be ashamed of himself. 

Petrie should have been well within his rights to punch the absolute fuck out of him to get him off but he knew there was nothing he could do to get him off without getting reported himself. Where the fuck else in the world do you have to just lie back and let a bloke cut off your airway. Ridiculous. Lakeside should at least 3.

PS I've played footy every winter saturday for the past 19 years and still do. I that had have happened to me last Saturday, the bloke choking me would have had a caved jaw. I dont pretend to be tough and I dont care how big he was, Im punching the fuck out of anybody who chokes me even on the footy field :up:

Can't punch with much power from that position, no matter how brave your heart is.   

Personally I would have thought if someone is trying to choke you, its pretty clear "anything goes".  An eye gouge is a dog act, but if you get it right you'll be breathing again.

FFS now Collingwood get an extra player on the field than they have had for years.

The funniest thing is how the only reply Collingwood fans have to PPL bagging out Maxwell are retarded comments like:

"How many games of AFL did you play?" or "How many Premierships did you win".

You know when someone uses such comments that they are a retard... as if a Scientist needs to be a fucken atom to study and comment on Physics, or a Lawyer to be a Criminal to comment on Criminals.

Edited by cadete

Shitest captain in modern footballing history... and just to show I'm not bias Richard Vandenberg is pretty much equal with him (but at least he could fight).

Was rejected by Geelong for a reason... would never have found his way into Geelong's back six in the past eight or so years.

Hayes definitely one of the players who earnt my respect even in a team full of cunts similiar to Bartel and Taylor (poofta) at Geecunts. sad to see him go.

st kilda are genuinely fucked in terms of talent now...who have they got who is any decent besides Riewoldt (poofta) who probs won't be around for too much longer

Edited by marteaux

Hot pies

We won the one that counts :) ...beating us now is really kickin a dog when it's down

Hard to compete with no back line.. Weakest we have had for years and certainly hard to watch after a few years of Brown, Reid, and to a lesser extent Keefe domination. We're also missing Scharenberg who was the highest rated defender in last yrs draft

Edited by marteaux

Hot pies

We won the one that counts :) ...beating us now is really kickin a dog when it's down

Hard to compete with no back line.. Weakest we have had for years and certainly hard to watch after a few years of Brown, Reid, and to a lesser extent Keefe domination. We're also missing Scharenberg who was the highest rated defender in last yrs draft

Ben Reid: AKA Tomahawk's Ragdoll.

Hayes definitely one of the players who earnt my respect even in a team full of cunts similiar to Bartel and Taylor (poofta) at Geecunts. sad to see him go.

st kilda are genuinely fucked in terms of talent now...who have they got who is any decent besides Riewoldt (poofta) who probs won't be around for too much longer

As much as I hate St. Kilda, I think Jack Steven will be a gun.

As much as I hate St. Kilda, I think Jack Steven will be a gun.

Ross Lyon really scorched the earth in his years at the Saints with his horrific recruiting for immediate priorities...

I thank god that Geelong never took the opposite approach at the same time.

• Like 1

Hot pies

Could say the same for our non functioning forward line tbh so no real excuses.

Bit rich using the 'we won the one that counts', definately not how I felt last season when the roles were reversed. Could end up costing you finals so don't act like it wasn't season defining.

• Like 1

Hot pies

Hard to compete with no back line.. Weakest we have had for years and certainly hard to watch after a few years of Brown, Reid, and to a lesser extent Keefe domination. We're also missing Scharenberg who was the highest rated defender in last yrs draft Ben Reid: AKA Tomahawk's Ragdoll.

No one can doubt Reidy's ability to shut down his man but it just happened probs the worst game on his career was in late late September

Zach merret :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Essendon :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep it up chaps :up:

I got a feeling you were the bloke sitting behind me @ The Sporting Globe. Couldn't imagine anyone else having that much man love for Z.Merrett.

I've been known to be there from time to time  :ph34r:

He's such a gun, ever since i saw him in the pre-season i knew he was going to be a gun. My Dad knows a bloke who was a scout for collingwood who said he was going to be good, so to see him play as well as he is now is a great feeling knowing i've been their from the start :)

Nick Kommer is another bloke i love watching play, just a shame he hasn't been able to get healthy this season.

Zach merret :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Essendon :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep it up chaps :up:

I got a feeling you were the bloke sitting behind me @ The Sporting Globe. Couldn't imagine anyone else having that much man love for Z.Merrett.

I've been known to be there from time to time  :ph34r:

He's such a gun, ever since i saw him in the pre-season i knew he was going to be a gun. My Dad knows a bloke who was a scout for collingwood who said he was going to be good, so to see him play as well as he is now is a great feeling knowing i've been their from the start :)

Nick Kommer is another bloke i love watching play, just a shame he hasn't been able to get healthy this season.

whos zach merret?