Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Fucking Hawthorn you are a pack of flogs. Go neck yourselves you useless cunts.

And cadete - we have around 12 players out of selection yesterday 8 of whom would be playing first team footy in RD1. I will name them.

Daisy, Ball, Beams (some of games best midfielders and would walk into 95% of the leagues midfields)

Keefe, Didak, Krakouer, Shaw, C Young, and Marlee Williams is debatable.

Cadete please tell us again how many 'young guns' Geelong blooded last year, and lets compare them to the pies youngsters.

*this may be one of those rare times I beat you in an argument*

All those players bar Williams are best 22, end of argument.

Lynch is clearly not past it, maybe watch the game a bit more. Guarantee you think Mcintosh is a great pick up though?

Pendlebury is the Rolls Royce of the AFL.

The problem is you are quite clearly comparing Lynch to Dawes, when we know that in fact dawes is fucking useless.

It's not really that hard to outperform someone who does nothing. All Lynch did was take a nice mark from what i saw. Did not see the whole game but from what i saw he didn't really do anything . West Coast couldn't wait to move him on because outside of kicking a ball 50m he provides nothing.

And no i do not think Mcintosh was a great pick up. He's one of the many people on my 'useless flogs' list including:

Travis Varcoe

Cale Hooker

Andrejs Everitt

Jared Rivers

Entire Melbourne football club

• Like 1

You're right - first time I saw him was when he was subbed on. Good handy player.

mailMate - you going Anzac Day? Going to be fkn massive. Pies v Dons, kick to to see Eats Everything and Ben Klock at brown alley and then to Revs. I suppose my body is ready.

And cadete - we have around 12 players out of selection yesterday 8 of whom would be playing first team footy in RD1. I will name them.

Daisy, Ball, Beams (some of games best midfielders and would walk into 95% of the leagues midfields)

Cadete please tell us again how many 'young guns' Geelong blooded last year, and lets compare them to the pies youngsters.

1. Why would we compare Geelong's Second Year players (Of which 14 debuted last year) to Collingwood's Fourth or Fifth year players??? :droy:

2. And I compared Beams and Sidebottom to Duncan and Bundy when it mattered most in 2011, and did the same that magical day for Sellwood to Pendles.

3. And FWIW we were missing two of our well known stars today - but I dont need to add any extra gloss to our win.

Fucking Hawthorn you are a pack of flogs. Go neck yourselves you useless cunts.

All those players bar Williams are best 22, end of argument.

Lynch is clearly not past it, maybe watch the game a bit more. Guarantee you think Mcintosh is a great pick up though?

Pendlebury is the Rolls Royce of the AFL.The problem is you are quite clearly comparing Lynch to Dawes, when we know that in fact dawes is fucking useless.

It's not really that hard to outperform someone who does nothing. All Lynch did was take a nice mark from what i saw. Did not see the whole game but from what i saw he didn't really do anything . West Coast couldn't wait to move him on because outside of kicking a ball 50m he provides nothing.

And no i do not think Mcintosh was a great pick up. He's one of the many people on my 'useless flogs' list including:

Travis Varcoe

Cale Hooker

Andrejs Everitt

Jared Rivers

Entire Melbourne football clubYes, Varcoe and Rivers were terrible today. :droy:

Edited by cadete

I'll admit that varcoe had a good game today, but the guy is known as a notorious downhill skier. Jared rivers on the other hand had a really good rookie season, I think he won the rising star, but since than has not been able to forefill his potential. If both have a solid season I'll eat my words

Varcoe had a good game? Did i watch a different game or something?

Probably,

You probably thought the umpires also favoured Geelong. (27 to 17 in the Dawks favour).

Typical Geelong arrogance. Trying to somehow make me look like im compaining about something. The better team won and im not about to argue that.

Now back to what we were actually discussing.. If you think Varcoe had a good game you've got issues. He was probably worse than buddy.

3. Selwood

2. Mitchell

1. Chapman

Thought the umpires were fairly biased toward hawthorn in a lot of scenarios. To state the bleedingly obvious I'm sure it was just coincidence but boy it was pretty one sided sometimes

I couldn't wait to see Rivers go. Inconsistent and never reached his potential but I hope he does well.

Varcoe is da man. If he stays fit, oh boy.

Probably,

You probably thought the umpires also favoured Geelong. (27 to 17 in the Dawks favour).He was probably worse than buddy Fuck me dead.

Varcoe had 13 touches and a goal. He was average. I was watching him closely coz I had him in my supercoach. Thumbled and kicked the ball straight to hawk players a few times.

Probably,

You probably thought the umpires also favoured Geelong. (27 to 17 in the Dawks favour). He was probably worse than buddy Fuck me dead.

Varcoe had 13 touches and a goal. He was average. I was watching him closely coz I had him in my supercoach. Thumbled and kicked the ball straight to hawk players a few times.

Pass mark for the type of player he is, don't you think? If I was a Cats supporter I would be wrapped with his performance yesterday.

Btw, are you Jim from Hawthorn in disguise? (SEN listeners should know this one)

• Like 2

Not sure I said anything anti Geelong at all. I simply disagreed to someone saying Varcoe had a good game. The bloke was a complete spastic in the first half and was good in the second. Do I have to name a few Hawthorn players who had a bad game so you guys dont start circle jerking around me?

Calling Geelong fans arrogant then is not Anti-Geelong???

I guess you guys were right, 2008 was no fluke just the beginning of a long New Hawks Legacy like the 80's.

:droy:

Oh and let's not forget you were also right that five years on - Cyril is now The Comp's Elite Mid.

(As in the new Gazza Jnr.)

:droy:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Na you're right this comment wasnt arrogant at all...

Probably,

You probably thought the umpires also favoured Geelong. (27 to 17 in the Dawks favour).

Not sure about the rest of shit up you're babbling on about. Maybe thats a convo you had with a workmate or something. Go babble to him not me.

Edited by HeartFc

Scott Pendlebury

Did you supercoach him? I went Swan instead.

Lol there was a point in 4th quarter where they knocked it back to eachother 3 or 4 times which would have equated to a decent amount of supercoach points. Didn't do supercoach this year as every year previous I've lost interest within 2 weeks. But having Swan and Pendles together in your mid field is do able and I'm sure there are plenty of people who have them both.