Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Carlton and Richmond supporters are the biggest bunch of delusional gherkins I've ever meet. Who ever won last night was always gonna act like they won the flag. All last night proves is Carlton are 2 goals shiter than Richmond but Richmond are still well and truly poo.

Carlton and Richmond supporters are the biggest bunch of delusional gherkins I've ever meet. Who ever won last night was always gonna act like they won the flag. All last night proves is Carlton are 2 goals shiter than Richmond but Richmond are still well and truly poo.

This.

How Richmond and its fans think they can challenge for the Top Four when producing the Common Skills Errors and shocking Defending seen in both their games is really beyond me.

40 points at QTR time. Forced to hold the ball up every time we mark the ball. There is no movement by the players and we are playing shithouse.

Come on melbourne, fire the fuck up

Melbourne Football Club: driving people to drink since 2007.

Honestly, between Heart and the Dees, I don't know how I'm not an alcoholic.

• Like 1

40 points at QTR time. Forced to hold the ball up every time we mark the ball. There is no movement by the players and we are playing shithouse.

Come on melbourne, fire the fuck up

Melbourne Football Club: driving people to drink since 2007.

Honestly, between Heart and the Dees, I don't know how I'm not an alcoholic.

*2000. Just after being torn a new one by the bombers in the GF. But really the suffering started a long time before that

Shame no one in Geelong's team bar Selwood (soft prick) are anywhere near Pendles level as a player.

Is there a more delightful player to watch than Pendles? Pure class

3 > 1.

Selwood > Pendles.

3 1 1 > 1 0 0

Bartel > Pendles

Jimmy Bartel Superstar - His got more Medals than St Kilda.

Thoughts on AFL 2014 thus far:
- Eagles have been impressive and will be a smokey, good even list.

- Dockers are flying, will cruise to a top 2 finish.

- Cats can't be written off, they know how to win games.

- Last year wasn't a fluke for Port they are super fit.

- Sydney will pull their shit together.

Anyone going to disagree with pendles being the best player in the AFL to watch?

Yes - I can think of two players that I wouldn't say are currently better players but I def would prefer to purely watch in Stevie J and Stevie Motlop.

Edited by cadete

Anyone going to disagree with pendles being the best player in the AFL to watch?

Yes - I can think of two players that I wouldn't say are currently better players but I def would prefer to purely watch in Stevie J and Stevie Motlop.

Hayden Ballantyne

Hayden Ballantyne

I always wished this idiot could have played a game against Fred Cook at The Borough...

If he wasn't dead by the time Fred had run through him - The Grannies would have finnished him off with their Red and Royal Blue Brellies. :up: