Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Can't win em all.

And the ump's are retarded

And half of our team is on the physio bench :up:

wut  :huh: ???

we had no Chapman, Kelly, T Hunt, Stevie J, rivers and Billie Smedts injured in first quarter. 

umpiring was horrid at best but certainly swung in your favor...

Dont really take anything negative away from the game, better to lose a game that doesnt matter than one that does  B)

Can't win em all.

Especially when it's against us

And the ump's are retarded

And half of our team is on the physio bench :up:

PS kutgw Essendon - cbf finding my post regarding Essendon being shit once the peptides wore off. U still on for that bet, MailMate?

Was never on for the bet. Know my team too well.

post-598-0-62685000-1368891656_thumb.jpg

556766-andrew-krakouer.jpg

Why does he always do the "handcuffs" celebration. We fucking get the point.Because when him and his cousin ganged up and almost took the life of another aboriginal kid it was due to a pointless feud between his and another aboriginal families in WA. One that nobody can really remember the reason for but apparently started due to the selection process of a Netball team.

When he does this symbol it's too all his other cousins in jail for having committed similar fued related crimes - If some dumbarse Pies fan wants to dispute this go look up WA court history as its all there in Black and White.

It's not a great story that he wasn't lost from football forever the bloke did hard time in WA's worst prison as instead using his position of being a rolemodel when at Richmond he partook in a pointless feud that has caused years of pain for so many innocent aboriginal ppl in southern WA.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

gettING personaL

Why are u so upset?

There is no need

To be upset

Mainly becuase you posted on here how you were going to attend the game with us,

However as the Pies lost a couple of game you kept quiet and never came.

Lets just see how the Season plays out.

Geelong will 100% finish top 4 due to fixtures

Tbh, I wouldn't say we had an easy fixture at all, playing both grand finalists twice, not playing in Geelong until round 10, the second half of the season will obviously be easier then the first, but we still won crucial early games against top teams to kick start the season.  :up:

Tbh, I wouldn't say we had an easy fixture at all, playing both grand finalists twice, not playing in Geelong until round 10, the second half of the season will obviously be easier then the first, but we still won crucial early games against top teams to kick start the season.  :up:

If Geelong had had Hawthorn's draw last season we would have finished second - possibly first so it is all relative.

• Like 1

Had Freo-Syd draw in my footytab bet for the weekend (meaning thousands & thousands of dollars).

Pity I had Essendon 1-39 & 40+.

Stiff.

$51K mistake of not putting Brisbane in.

That's very rough..

Well atleast I think that's how it works. I had all the other 8 margins in my bet and although it was only 1%, the jackpot taken over to next week is $51K, so if I had Brisbane 1-40 I would have gotten that whole pool as no one else would have gotten it. Can someone confirm this? dRoy perhaps?

Tbh, I wouldn't say we had an easy fixture at all, playing both grand finalists twice, not playing in Geelong until round 10, the second half of the season will obviously be easier then the first, but we still won crucial early games against top teams to kick start the season. :up: If Geelong had had Hawthorn's draw last season we would have finished second - possibly first so it is all relative.

>misses finals

>argues if fixture was different would have finished second possibly first.

:lol:

Makes massive error in posting on Sport he barely follows - Then deletes post. :droy:

Edited by cadete

Tbh, I wouldn't say we had an easy fixture at all, playing both grand finalists twice, not playing in Geelong until round 10, the second half of the season will obviously be easier then the first, but we still won crucial early games against top teams to kick start the season. :up: I wasn't saying Geelong had an easy fixture. They got through the hard part and now they have 7 games at simonds... so thats 7 wins IMO. If anything I'm agreeing with you. Edited by HeartFc

Tbh, I wouldn't say we had an easy fixture at all, playing both grand finalists twice, not playing in Geelong until round 10, the second half of the season will obviously be easier then the first, but we still won crucial early games against top teams to kick start the season. :up: I wasn't saying Geelong had an easy fixture. They got through the hard part and now they have 7 games at simonds... so thats 7 wins IMO. If anything I'm agreeing with you.

Fair call, as I said, the fixture gets easier from here.

• Like 1

Tbh, I wouldn't say we had an easy fixture at all, playing both grand finalists twice, not playing in Geelong until round 10, the second half of the season will obviously be easier then the first, but we still won crucial early games against top teams to kick start the season. :up:If Geelong had had Hawthorn's draw last season we would have finished second - possibly first so it is all relative. >misses finals

>argues if fixture was different would have finished second possibly first.

:lol:

Makes massive error in posting on Sport he barely follows - Then deletes post. :droy:

Confused u shit kents with equally as kents cunts Essendon.

Please explain how I 'barely' follow Footy? As I normally agree with what you have to say mate but this is wholly untrue.

Sometimes other shit when you're in high school on Saturday nights is more appealing than going to see an almost guaranteed flogging in terrible conditions.

Fact is if it was a Friday night or Sunday arvo game I would have been cheering on the surprise Maggies win.

3 in a row that is now. We will chat in September.

it was cold and I thought we were going to lose.

A true supporter shows up rain, hail or shine. Even if it was freezing.

Odds shmods.

I've been to all games except round 1 and interstate.

I'm going this week v Sydney and the week after v Lions. Yes in Brisbane.

I'm not hating, you can go to as many games as you please.

It wont bother me

it was cold and I thought we were going to lose.

A true supporter shows up rain, hail or shine. Even if it was freezing.

Odds shmods.

I've been to all games except round 1 and interstate.

I'm going this week v Sydney and the week after v Lions. Yes in Brisbane.

I'm not hating, you can go to as many games as you please.

It wont bother me

Bro u are an absolute inspiration. Keep it up man