Melbourne Football

Has This Ever Happened To You @ AAMI?

lukesicari

Just something that happened to me during the WSW game, wondering if any of you guys have had the some problem-

First off, I got to the game at about 5 to 5, to find out a whole family is sitting in my member seats (active membership, the bay next to the main bay). I didn't ask them to move though because the row had heaps of spare seats, so I didn't wanna cause a hassle, so I just sat in a few seats down. Didn't have a problem with that.

What I did have a problem with is when I started standing up and chanting, I was asked by an old lady behind to sit down because they couldn't see. This lady got to the game late, didn't cheer at all when we scored and was talking to her son about everything but the game, all day long. To be asked to sit down by her, who, I'd assume isn't a member to sit down when I've been standing and chanting in those seats all season long ], I just found really annoying.

I honestly think the match day staff need to do a better job at getting the GA people sitting in the GA section and not the members section. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else before? 

• Like 1