Melbourne Football

Round 12: City vs Perth, Fri 26th Dec 5:30pm

Murfy1

Playing cricket has a lot of variables. It's a great game if you are actually playing, but if you are battling in the tail, fielding in the deep and not bowling (ie my experience as a kid) it's like going to the dentist. Football doesn't matter if the captain's a #%^* you are still on the same field. Love watching both.

• Like 1

Last game I can attend this season so I am super pumped about this game. Plus my brother is a Glory man so it would be good to knock them off just for the bragging rights.

We win this game and we have two very winnable games next. We could be top 4 before the Asian Cup break with Kennedy still to play so the next three games are huge for us.

This is a typical game that we would lose 2-1 but I am predicting a 1-1 game.

Should be an entertaining game.

Things I'll be looking out for:

- Can the team continue to keep up the high intensity and high concentration levels for 90 minutes?

- The team has won the past 2 games despite not scoring in the 1st half. I reckon if the team can go up in the first half, and perform as well as it has been over the past 2 matches, then the team has real good chances of getting a good result

- Can the front 3 threaten goal more?

- What difference does the Koren factor make?

Perfect day for a game. Pumped up for some good football.

• Like 1

Good game so far, Melling and Mooy are absolutely bossing it in the middle of the park and the defence is holding up really well. 

We look retarded attacking down the left through Garuccio and Ramsay, neither have that killer pass or composure.