Melbourne Football

Adelaide Away Sunday 3/1/21

Baka1

41 minutes ago, Imtellingyou said:

We need to poach more players from Adelaide, as usual. 

Hence the phone call celebration from the young Adelaide players after the second goal. When your Club and specifically Petrillo is getting mocked it shows you what we’re thought of.

3 minutes ago, Mork said:

Hence the phone call celebration from the young Adelaide players after the second goal. When your Club and specifically Petrillo is getting mocked it shows you what we’re thought of.

Are you ever going to clearly state why you feel the way you do about Kisnorbo and Petrillo? Or will that reveal your identity?

Maybe you already have in another thread but these cryptic posts don’t really explain anything. Don’t mean to have a go, but it would be good if you explained why you dislike the two blokes. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Who have we poached from Adelaide who has gone on to be a regular starter for us? I would prefer us to have more faith in our own academy.

Mauk, Malik, Galloway, Kamau, Galekovic. And have a look at the youth, Stokes, Oliviera, Rodriguez, Gomulka. And these are only the ones Off the top of my head. Petrillo is a cancer.

On 04/01/2021 at 11:03 AM, Mork said:

Mauk, Malik, Galloway, Kamau, Galekovic. And have a look at the youth, Stokes, Oliviera, Rodriguez, Gomulka. And these are only the ones Off the top of my head. Petrillo is a cancer.

I don’t know enough about Petrillo to call him that awful sickness. What I do know that his record of successive player signings is horrendous and he is still in the job. I see him more as an actual CFG puppet, I suspect that most of the decisions are being made in Manchester anyway.

Edited by Mr MO

On 03/01/2021 at 8:45 PM, Mork said:

Add Dukuly, Najjarine, Najjar and even Ianucci at the ACL for Victory. Problem is they are treated like shit and can’t wait to get out.

Najjarine is still a City player, he has played really well, it's like we had him on a leash to stifle his creativity and flair, a troubling thought.