Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

lol! Gani is a mad cunt!

As far as i know, this is the last season of spartacus to feature a character named 'spartacus'.

There are talks that the next season will be called 'Spartacus Legends'. But be more along the lines of Ganicus' story or stories from around the globe about slaves rebelling. 

TWD has become really boring.

The whole Zombie Genre IMO has become boring. Was allrite when there was a couple of movies and shit but now, ZOMBIES FUCKEN EVERYWHERE!!!

The best T.V series IMO on T.V atm is that ESPN 30 for 30 series. Don't know if anybody else has seen it but the have some great bball docco's 

• Like 1

has anyone watch golden boy? in its first season, want to know if its worth getting? although even if i do get it wont watch it for a year

Pretty run of the mill cop drama, even if the main premise its based around is pretty novel, not a bad time killer, definitely some better stuff out there.

WD has become really boring.

I somewhat agree. I read the comics while I was travelling, so I sorta know whats going to happen and it could be really awesome, but the TV series isnt following it closely enough. They are dragging it out for a big season finale.

They need more frantic zombie fighting scenes. Thats all people really want to see. The romance and internal politics of the group is only a side story in the comics.

• Like 2

I've only just discovered Shameless, but the US version. I like it. Just checked out the UK one on youtube, its probably ok, but it looks crap. The UK definitely come up with great TV ideas, but the US make them better.

If anyone says, but the Yanks fucked up Kath and Kim, then you can go get fucked, cos that show was shit to begin with and you cannot polish a turd.

I've only just discovered Shameless, but the US version. I like it. Just checked out the UK one on youtube, its probably ok, but it looks crap. The UK definitely come up with great TV ideas, but the US make them better.

If anyone says, but the Yanks fucked up Kath and Kim, then you can go get fucked, cos that show was shit to begin with and you can not polish a turd.

You watched US Skins?

• Like 1

The UK definitely come up with great TV ideas, but the US make them better.

:droy:

Examples of quality shows ruined by yank remakes.

Skins

The Office

Not the nine o'clock news

Top Gear

The Inbetweeners

All abhorrent attempts at placating the US market by pandering to their limited scope for:

A) Understanding foreign accents

B ) Understanding and appreciating understated/black humour

C) Willingness to learn about cultures other than their own

You are well off the mark here Beard-a-tron. :up:

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like 6

Skins

The Office

Top Gear

The Inbetweeners

All abhorrent attempts at placating the US market by pandering to their limited scope for:

The Office(US) was good, and its more successful that The Office(UK)

Everyone has tried to remake Top Gear and failed, the chemistry between the those 3 cannot be copied.

If you want to look at reality TV then I think American Idol far outdid Pop Idol

Whose Line is it Anyway, was much funnier with Drew Carey as the host.

I guess it just depends on the premise, some things cant be translated across cultures some can, when it does I believe the yanks do it better.

Skins

The Office

Top Gear

The Inbetweeners

FFS cannot like this enough!