Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Did you like season 7 and 8?

They weren't too bad; a bit different though. Didn't really like the coke addiction storyline and there wasn't much emphasis on Vince doing movies. But yeah, the earlier seasons were better for me.

Yeah I agree. I thought those seasons were poor compared to the first 6 seasons , hardly funny at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Got an audition for Millionaire Hot Seat on Wednesday. Any tips for what I should be like during the audition? Obviously I need a semi interesting bio and will try and make myself look as presentable as possible.

Just say that football (soccer) is better than AFL or that you hate Collingwood. Eddie will die to have you on.
  • Like 1

Got an audition for Millionaire Hot Seat on Wednesday. Any tips for what I should be like during the audition? Obviously I need a semi interesting bio and will try and make myself look as presentable as possible.

Just got a text saying I've been selected for an audition and to check my email.

Dont even remember ever applying for it.

Unfortunately it's the day before I get back from overseas so I have to see if they'll reschedule but I'm guessing it should be fine

Let me know how you go and give me some tips.

Side note, never knew there is a Hawthorn campus of Melbourne Uni.

Edited by Tesla

Just got a text saying I've been selected for an audition and to check my email.

Dont even remember ever applying for it, and don't have an email yet, but it seems legit.

Give me some tips mate. Haha great news. I had mine yesterday. Starts off with an intro video and producers have a chat to everyone. Then a multi choice quiz, hot seat format 30 questions. All sorts of topics. Somewhat difficult IMO, best score was 28. Those who scored 17 or less got cut, about half the applicants got the arse. Luckily I scored 18. Next stage is you break into 3 groups and fill out a heap of forms. Fill them out as detailed as possible, they love interesting contestants so have a few stories ready ect. You are then given 60 seconds to explain yourself/ tell a story / why you would be good on the show. In front of the producers and other applicants and it's filmed. This is the most important part, you have to be bright, happy and camera friendly. Producers say they can spot a good contestant in 5 seconds so use your 60 secs wisely. After that it's a case of they'll call you if you're successful.

Maybe pm me for questions on multi choice cos a few were left field and they might use the same questions!

• Like 1

If you get a question wrong you're out of contention. 

If you pass, you move off the 'Hot seat' and go back to the back of the waiting line - waiting for others to pass or get it wrong.

If a person opt's to 'pass', the contestant after them isn't able to pass and must answer.

Furthermore, If a question is answered wrong, then the prize money is reduced.

• 2 weeks later...

Parks and Rec finale....

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Such a brilliant show.

I haven't watched the finale yet, but will tonight.

The final season has been woeful so far compared to all the others I think.

If feels like they're putting more effort into wrapping up the story than they are to being funny

That 'Johnny Karate special'.. :droy: :droy: :droy:

Parks and Rec finale....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Such a brilliant show.

I haven't watched the finale yet, but will tonight.

The final season has been woeful so far compared to all the others I think.

If feels like they're putting more effort into wrapping up the story than they are to being funny

That 'Johnny Karate special'.. :droy: :droy: :droy:Yeah, didn't really like that special. What made it worse was the appearancd by Cena :droy:

I still enjoyed the season. Shame it was so short and that they put 2 episodes in a day on multiple occasions. The show's humour was consistent for pretty much the whole series which some shows can't really do.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen better shows at an abortion clinic.

Who hasn't, but that doesn't change the fact that Better Call Saul is also quality entertainment. The show is absolute rubbish. Finally, someone talking sense!

What kind of a name is Saul and McGill?

It's becoming evident that you guys are need of some education in TV series!

Now, Merlin, that's a TV show to watch!!

Nah, pretty shit...

Out of curiosity, were you a fan of Breaking Bad?

The only thing that broke was my concentration! Couldn't hold my attention whatsoever... I don't understand the ranting and ravings that go on about it. Walt Jr stood up firmer than this show did.