Melbourne Football

New York City FC

Nate

Our injuries have been a blessing in disguise though

Duff was a big loss. Especially with Kennedy arriving. Duff + Kennedy = plenty of goals.

I thought Benny was playing well when he went down too, so he was a significant loss.

Would choose Gooch on the wing over Koren anyday

They way Koren is going out there Ramsay looks  good, god forbid.

Koren, the CFG Mifsud

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the family.

Sarcasm aside what's the major issues. Injuries, lack of quality, poor tactics/game plan.

Is there any room on your list to bring in players and when is Lampard due to start?

CFG are probably learning the hard way that playing "beautiful football" works most of the time when nearly everyone else does so too, as in the top leagues, but doesn't work so well against the fast and direct counter-attacking style usually played in lower leagues.

Welcome to the family.

Sarcasm aside what's the major issues. Injuries, lack of quality, poor tactics/game plan.

Is there any room on your list to bring in players and when is Lampard due to start?

CFG are probably learning the hard way that playing "beautiful football" works most of the time when nearly everyone else does so too, as in the top leagues, but doesn't work so well against the fast and direct counter-attacking style usually played in lower leagues. Pretty much this.

We keep possession of the ball about as well as we keep possession of our star players.

We're pretty shit at defending set pieces, too.

Don't mind, Kas. He's a Manc struggling to come to terms with what his club has done. Kas, why don't you take yours and every other Mancs' advice and just get over it?

• Like 2

http://nycfirm.net/

state of this lot? Stop embarassing yourselves........

Why don't you refer to me as "she" here like you do on Blue-Moon? 

I'd say playground-grade insults from grown men is even more embarrassing than some half-assed webpage with 6 posts on it from some kid. In fact, bringing that thing up at all smacks of desperation.  Almost as desperate as stealing a 37 year old player from a new club to try and save your title hopes and then winning nothing.  

What will you "lot" be referring to me next as I wonder?  Poopy-head?  The world waits with bated breath.  :lol:

Edited by NYCFCFan10

It's quite pointless showing graphs of attendances etc. like that. There have been substantial changes in socio-economics over the period covered by those graphs, quite apart from massive reductions in stadium capacities as standing terraces have been replaced by seats.

• Like 2

Manchester City thread is that way ->. Anyway back on topic, NYCFC fans give out some really crudy song sheets and have supporters groups who pretend to be pirates. Crazy or what!

You're confusing NYCFC with Central Coast mate. Do they have a brass band as well?

• Like 2

Manchester City thread is that way ->. Anyway back on topic, NYCFC fans give out some really crudy song sheets and have supporters groups who pretend to be pirates. Crazy or what!

You're confusing NYCFC with Central Coast mate. Do they have a brass band as well? ballroom dancers as well!

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/forums/new-york-city-fc.1273/

really interesting and grown up MLS forum, worth a look.

Damn, I have apparently destroyed this man.

Look at him, combing the internet, going from NYC forum to forum, looking for silly posts to post here. A forum where no wants him either.

Sad....just sad.

Edited by NYCFCFan10