Melbourne Football

marketplace... sales.

salzy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone need a multifunction printer?

Have a brand new one of these http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/fuji-xerox-cm225fw-wireless-colour-laser-multifunction-fxdpcm225f

Got it sent to me as a replacement for my printer that fucked up under warranty, but then figured out how to fix my printer.

$300

Someone give me $250 for it or malloy will get it for $200 and print Swastikas etc. with it.

• Like 2

Anyone need a multifunction printer?Have a brand new one of these http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/fuji-xerox-cm225fw-wireless-colour-laser-multifunction-fxdpcm225fGot it sent to me as a replacement for my printer that fucked up under warranty, but then figured out how to fix my printer.$300

Someone give me $250 for it or malloy will get it for $200 and print Swastikas etc. with it. Bro, with all the money you claim to win from your sports betting, good luck getting any money from cunts around here.
  • Like 1

Anyone need a multifunction printer?Have a brand new one of these http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/fuji-xerox-cm225fw-wireless-colour-laser-multifunction-fxdpcm225fGot it sent to me as a replacement for my printer that fucked up under warranty, but then figured out how to fix my printer.$300

Someone give me $250 for it or malloy will get it for $200 and print Swastikas etc. with it. Bro, with all the money you claim to win from your sports betting, good luck getting any money from cunts around here.

What the actual fuck are you talking about.

Brb, Bill Gates has $50bn, installing Linux instead of windows :droy:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone looking to sell an old phone? Condition and how old it is really isn't important, just need something really cheap.

Just need something to put my Telstra sim in while overseas so I can get my text messages, won't even use it for calls since they'll be forwarded elsewhere.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
43 minutes ago, BeardedHeart said:

xbox 360, 29 games,kinect,two controllers and remote $230 if picked up tomorrow

Dreaming. That's some eleven year old technology.

I'm not even sure I could sell my Xbox One for that.

On that note, Xbox One for sale, can deliver to somewhere in the northern suburbs, comes with cords, two controllers (one a day one 2013 commerative controller), probably like 6 games.

$250. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Dreaming. That's some eleven year old technology.

I'm not even sure I could sell my Xbox One for that.

On that note, Xbox One for sale, can deliver to somewhere in the northern suburbs, comes with cords, two controllers (one a day one 2013 commerative controller), probably like 6 games.

$250. 

Well i have i have a potential buyer coming to get it tomorrow for $220,  

3 hours ago, sheepdog said:

Good clean crack $400 gram. 

Jumped on coke $300 gram.

Some bikie bought that 'jumped on coke', mixed it with a bunch of other shit and cooked it into 2 grams of 'good clean crack' :up: 

Edited by Tesla

Wasn't really sure where to post this... Foxtel is currently offering 3 Months Platinum HD Free - $0 Install & No Lock in Contract - New Customers. 

Bloody good deal for those without Foxtel and a chance to watch the rest of the a league for free. Just cancel at the end of the 3 months or drop down to a basic + sport HD package for $60 a month. 

• Like 1

On 26/01/2016 at 0:08 PM, carlings said:

Wasn't really sure where to post this... Foxtel is currently offering 3 Months Platinum HD Free - $0 Install & No Lock in Contract - New Customers. 

Bloody good deal for those without Foxtel and a chance to watch the rest of the a league for free. Just cancel at the end of the 3 months or drop down to a basic + sport HD package for $60 a month. 

Just looked it up, it's apparently only for Telstra customers. Your order will be cancelled otherwise but you can get a $2 pre paid sim and that will do the job.

In.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1