Melbourne Football

Cityzens

Deviant

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Does anyone still take an interest in this? Looks like it's just something else that has fallen in a heap. I've seen no points added to my account since 10th November, and there's nothing of interest on offer to use the accumulated points for.

i still check weekly in hope that they're actually putting something out for us to get, for months its pretty much only been accommodation discount and match programme rewards and the man of the match presentation competition but seriously who wants to do that after a depressing home game

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Just now, Thrillhouse said:

site no longer works and isn't mentioned on 18/19 membership packages :hkpalm:

I liked the idea of the site. For the last season in Melbourne, I think I managed to get 10 free tickets for friends and family plus even got my younger cousin a mascot spot.

On 11/14/2017 at 9:01 PM, jw1739 said:

I've e-mailed the club about "Cityzens" to find out whether it's still operating.

18 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

site no longer works and isn't mentioned on 18/19 membership packages :hkpalm:

I don't recall ever receiving an official reply, but it's clear it's dead, as is "City Voice." These are communications "fails."

Just now, haz said:

I liked the idea of the site. For the last season in Melbourne, I think I managed to get 10 free tickets for friends and family plus even got my younger cousin a mascot spot.

it's a great site if you have half decent staff running it, should of been a phone app for it. Log in was dodgy sometimes too
All comps should of been on there, now its all just spread through social media posts

by the end the only things available to redeem was a voucher for cameras, voucher for accommodation and a couple of match programmes 
man city has about 5 comps running atm which are free to enter, 3 are jerseys 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jw1739 said:

I don't recall ever receiving an official reply, but it's clear it's dead, as is "City Voice." These are communications "fails."

It may not be obvious but City Voice and Cityzens failing is actually the most successful and unintentional natural progression that has helped in creating a Melbourne identity since CFG took over. The 'Keep Melbourne Red and White' initiative has nothing on this. 

• Haha 1