Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

1 hour ago, Young Polak said:

Maybe there must be a Things That Make Me Cringe thread

but it really does make me cringe when I see people complimenting cars as 'tuff'

just as shit as our earlier discussion with the 'ok boomer' and 'gronk' insults bearing no weight and sounding beta as fuck

Tuff

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Young Polak said:

Maybe there must be a Things That Make Me Cringe thread

but it really does make me cringe when I see people complimenting cars as 'tuff'

just as shit as our earlier discussion with the 'ok boomer' and 'gronk' insults bearing no weight and sounding beta as fuck

The term beta is cringe af fuck imo. Usually used by people that are 'beta' themselves, but think they are 'alpha'.

• Like 3

On 03/12/2019 at 5:16 PM, malloy said:

The term beta is cringe af fuck imo. Usually used by people that are 'beta' themselves, but think they are 'alpha'.

Thats pretty 'omega' dude.

TTIM: Used cars salesmen spamming marketplace. They park their cars for sale on residential streets and pretend to be private sellers. To bad their profiles on marketplace show the 27 other cars they have listed. "Female owner, highway kms, selling car due 2 moving overseas". Ye good one buddy.

• Haha 1

TTIM: Businesses/Organisations that have a minutes-long pre-recorded message when you ring them that starts "Welcome to ....." and then goes on to describe what the organisation does and its areas of service to you before it gets to the numerical menu (Press 1 for....etc.). These messages are a waste of the consumer's time and must cost be a huge drag on business productivity.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jw1739 said:

TTIM: Businesses/Organisations that have a minutes-long pre-recorded message when you ring them that starts "Welcome to ....." and then goes on to describe what the organisation does and its areas of service to you before it gets to the numerical menu (Press 1 for....etc.). These messages are a waste of the consumer's time and must cost be a huge drag on business productivity.

I know that after all the guff you get "if its a medical emergency hang up now and dial 000"...

• 4 weeks later...

FMD these seemingly endless public transport disruptions are a pain in the arse. Surely we can plan these projects better than we do? It's virtually impossible to go anywhere by PT without there being some service or other that is not running according to the "normal" timetable. In fact, some have been disrupted for so long that no-one can remember what "normal was.

Edited by jw1739

2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

FMD these seemingly endless public transport disruptions are a pain in the arse. Surely we can plan these projects better than we do? It's virtually impossible to go anywhere by PT without there being some service or other that is not running according to the "normal" timetable. In fact, some have been disrupted for so long that no-one can remember what "normal was.

They are planned months in advance. The final go ahead is three weeks prior to commencing works. I am now planning works for the Adelaide network for works in June and they get planned in 15 minute blocks (or tasks which ever is better suited). Most of the work is done during the night and day closures are meant to be minimised. Just imagine what happens if something does not come together in time now that is TTIM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, mus-28 said:

TTIM: Robbie Kruse. Unless he has a severe inner ear infection he shouldn't be constantly falling over under minimal contact and the tards have the audacity to criticize Bruno at every opportunity

Fuck its horrible to watch. 

Every time the ball goes over shoulder height and its a one on one he runs into his opponent and belly flogs to the floor. He's as weak as piss and instead of hitting the gym and becoming a real man he prefers to be some sort of little pinocchio looking phaggot that uses a shit tactic to win a free kicks.

He's an absolute fucking disgrace.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harrison said:

Also Ola Toivonen. Massive whinger on the field, goes down very easily. Gun player, but when he completely ignored Jamieson’s handshake offer after he fouled Jamieson, that was a dickhead move. 

Just a has been who is getting shitty that he can no longer do what he used to be able to do.

• Like 1

TTIM: Social Media pushing "The Agenda".

Last night the wife DM's me a work out routine over Instagram (hinting about my gut). The video she sends is some shirtless bloke doing burpies or whatever, I close it within 3 seconds and move on with my life.

Today I'm browsing my insta feed and every 5th or so post on my feed is either a shirtless blokes posing, guys kissing on a beaches, trannies and well dressed Italian men drinking coffee.  I generally look at soccer highlights, hot girls, car stuff and little bit of politics etc. but 1 little work out clip drowns all the out and makes my feed look like gayer than Elton Johns.

I literally cannot open my insta in public. Fuck you Soros.

• Like 5

On 03/12/2019 at 6:16 PM, malloy said:

I cant do that thing where it opens the video at a specified time but if you dont want to watch the whole thing, skip to 1:40. Reminds me of this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

TTIM: Gross over-reaction to the coronavirus. 18 infections in Victoria and the Premier is threatening to lock down the whole State? Let people get on with their lives. So some people will be infected, and a small percentage will die - just like they do from any other virus. Death is part of life, inevitable for every one of us. I don't want to live the rest of my life locked down because someone has a sniffle somewhere.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, jw1739 said:

TTIM: Gross over-reaction to the coronavirus. 18 infections in Victoria and the Premier is threatening to lock down the whole State? Let people get on with their lives. So some people will be infected, and a small percentage will die - just like they do from any other virus. Death is part of life, inevitable for every one of us. I don't want to live the rest of my life locked down because someone has a sniffle somewhere.

lock it all down i still get paid to sing emo songs 

I had to go into the city today for an appointment. A very small number of Asian people were wearing (ill-fitting) face masks. Everyone else was going about their business in the normal way - it was glorious to see that good old "fuck you" Aussie spirit.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jw1739 said:

I had to go into the city today for an appointment. A very small number of Asian people were wearing (ill-fitting) face masks. Everyone else was going about their business in the normal way - it was glorious to see that good old "fuck you" Aussie spirit.

Just have been to my local Coles and there was a wanker with face mask and gloves. And he wasn't Asian.

Incoming sexist rant, so if you're a women or defender of Women... please... LOOK AWAY NOW  *Mark Lizotte - Tip Of My Tongue* 

TTIM: AirBnb and the fucking spoilt cheapskate scamming pieces of shit people they have created. 

I'm specifically talking about women guests here so buckle up.

Over the years I've made some good spare money hosting with AirBnb while away overseas, interstate or crashing at friends but its impossible to use the platform these days. Men of all ages have been absolutely awesome. From middle aged men on business trips, between leases, tradies and young backpackers etc. Most don't even review but the ones who do usually give 5/5 stars and rightly so as I rent my place 20-30% cheaper than the competition for a place almost as nice. My place is clean and simple, its not an impressive place, its the A to B car of apartments.

Recently (3 months ago) I changed to an instant book policy coz I cant be fucked screening people. Big mistake. The fun begins...

Within the space of 3 weeks I've had a bunch of absolute nightmare cunt women that have taken me from a 4.75 rating and zero refund requests, to 3 cancelations in a row and 4 refund requests and my listing riddled with negative feedback. These fkn cunts will stay at your place, take photos at max zoom of a fkn single crumb, lightly stained tile or say NEW towels are used and smelly. One cunt took a photo of 2 tiny specs of white paint on my carpet and straight up told AirBnb that my floor had bird feces on it.  Another opens all my draws and goes through my shit and takes photos of rubber bands and paper clips saying its not liveable conditions. Even couches were moved around to see if they could snap of pic of some microscopic dust particles (nice try cunts, I vacuum under there too!) As a result of these scamming cunts I decided to film myself opening a new packet of sheets and making the bed, cleaning the toilet, vacuuming etc etc. THE FUCKING VERY NEXT GUEST TELLS AIR BNB THERE ARE STAINS AND THE SHEETS ARE USED AND SMELLY. SHE WANTS TO LEAVE DUE TO CORONAVIRUS AND REQUESTS A REFUND. These 2 cunts just came from Europe too and used the corona excuse on my healthy arse to try and rip me off. They thought they'd get themselves a free night stay by messaging airbnb and cancelling at 11:30pm at night . (earlier in the day I lied and told them I was going away for a few days) They mustve freaked out when I told them I was around the corner and ready to talk to them about their complaint. I drove straight there to kick em out but they had already left and of course the bed sheets are tucked in and untouched. Airbnb have sided with them by giving a refund. Fancy that. 

I'm a super straight up guy and its hard to bullshit me so no one wants to confront me. I plaster my number all over the apartment saying "if theres an issue please let me know and I'll rectify it immediately" Of course these cowards have zero backbone and they just sook to AirBnb and play the victim. The only one who had the balls to call me goes back to AirBnb and tells them I'm abusive. I said the exact words "Fine, you can leave then" when she cried about it being disgusting and unsafe. Best part was this cunt didnt even check-in, she had some other piece of dog shit check-in for her and starts the conversation with me by asking "What alternative are you going to offer me and my friends coz the house was not clean". Yeah ok lady, I've got a portfolio of homes you can choose from coz you're a busy body fkn loser cunt with nothing else to do in your life but to complain about things I've never then thought about. Eg. A broom on the balcony is not welcoming and unsafe. Fucking fuck off. 

Just to give you perspective. I've listed my place between $75 to $120 a night, on weekends, 2 bed (king and queen), 2 bathroom, pool, gym, carpark in one of the most expensive suburbs less than 3km from the CBD. Its an absolute bargain considering theres a backpackers 10 min walk away that charges $29 a night for 8 person shared room and shared toilet. (I have a theory that the backpackers place and local hotels hire these pieces of shit to sabotage cheap airbnbs but I have no evidence of that).

Anyway the best and last complaint was from this absolutely mother fucking scummy rat who complained that 1 bed had 4 pillows and the other had 1 pillow. TAKE  A COUPLE PILLOWS FROM ONE BED AND MOVE IT TO THE OTHER BED YOU FUCKING SMELLY UNLESS BITCH!!!

I've since delisted my place coz its completely in tatters in terms of reviews and flagged items and airbnb is requesting me to do more for my guests. ( yeah na fuck off). 

I will never ever rent anything to a westernised 20-65 year old women because they behave like think they shit gold bars.

Anyway...

*rant over*

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, moops said:

Going to the supermarket after work.

I start at 7 and finish at 7, I get to the supermarket at 7:30pm and the shelves are bare of any product I want to buy, I did get toilet paper though, the soup it makes is a bit bland though.

Spag Bog Roll (Serves 4): Everyone has their own take on this family classic. Some people use red wine, others add caramelised onions, while others still like to include shredded carrots. Unfortunately because you’re a dumbass you don’t have any food – so you’re going to need to take it back to basics.

Tear 4 x bog rolls into long thin strips. Heat in a saucepan of boiling water for 8-9 minutes or until they dissolve in a mush on your teeth. Drain, then serve. You can freeze any leftovers for later in your self-isolation period.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, haz said:

Spag Bog Roll (Serves 4): Everyone has their own take on this family classic. Some people use red wine, others add caramelised onions, while others still like to include shredded carrots. Unfortunately because you’re a dumbass you don’t have any food – so you’re going to need to take it back to basics.

Tear 4 x bog rolls into long thin strips. Heat in a saucepan of boiling water for 8-9 minutes or until they dissolve in a mush on your teeth. Drain, then serve. You can freeze any leftovers for later in your self-isolation period.

I knew I was doing something wrong, thanks for that 😂

• Like 1