Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

4 hours ago, cadete said:

He will be popping up on the ABC so much from now he may as well anchor the news... will credit himself with same sex marriage just like Fraser did with Vietnamese Immigration.

Personally I think we should have a Referendum to state in our constitution to state no more Malcom's' can be PM.

This

22 hours ago, cadete said:

Did u intentionally describe Tesla or really just Eminem fans?

I don't drink Monster and I do listen to other rap, so nope.

Who drinks Monster outside of the US anyway, I assume that extremely sweet taste only appeals to Americans who are desensitised to sweet flavours.

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

I don't drink Monster and I do listen to other rap, so nope.

Who drinks Monster outside of the US anyway, I assume that extremely sweet taste only appeals to Americans who are desensitised to sweet flavours.

Guys that wear old fleece pants, carry backpacks, have a slight stoop when they walk, dependant on age they will brand a rat tail slightly off centre and never buy milk or eggs with their Monster purchase at the supermarket 

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, n i k o said:

Guys that wear old fleece pants, carry backpacks, have a slight stoop when they walk, dependant on age they will brand a rat tail slightly off centre and never buy milk or eggs with their Monster purchase at the supermarket 

With a summernats shirt too

7 hours ago, Tesla said:

Somewhat related to the above actually:

TTIM: realising when you officially become old, it's when you start listening to old music more than new music. Can confirm old status has been reached for me. 

Tell us when you start listening to Jazz and realise that they are far more innovative than any of the modern crap.

2 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Advertisements for safety barriers. 

Hello - guess what, I don’t own a road so I’m not in the market to buy a safety barrier.

If they are useful why not save on the advertising and use the Savings for more barriers?

Because barriers don't buy votes unless you tell everyone that you are doing such a great job.

20 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Advertisements for safety barriers. 

Hello - guess what, I don’t own a road so I’m not in the market to buy a safety barrier.

If they are useful why not save on the advertising and use the Savings for more barriers?

Same for me on level-crossing removal.

One former mining industry employee (Melissa Price) daring to suggest that she knows more and better than 91 professional scientist on the IPCC. I'm not sure whether I want to laugh or cry.

FMD, as a former mining and metals industry manager I know first hand the lies, misrepresentations and twisted facts that come out of that sector.

On 09/10/2018 at 0:10 PM, jw1739 said:

One former mining industry employee (Melissa Price) daring to suggest that she knows more and better than 91 professional scientist on the IPCC. I'm not sure whether I want to laugh or cry.

FMD, as a former mining and metals industry manager I know first hand the lies, misrepresentations and twisted facts that come out of that sector.

You looked closely into the stuff that comes out of the IPCC?

TTIM: The people who work at Centre link. 

They have to be the most useless bunch of cunts I have ever encountered. The only job these people could do is be a a sandbag in a storm and even then they'd probably fuck that up and float away

TTIM: Those shit ING ads with Isla fisher in them. 

Fuck she's not funny. Bring back Billy Connolly 

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

TTIM: The people who work at Centre link. 

They have to be the most useless bunch of cunts I have ever encountered. The only job these people could do is be a a sandbag in a storm and even then they'd probably fuck that up and float away

Get a job you fucking bludger 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, n i k o said:

Get a job you fucking bludger 

Fuck ya, who else will pay for my smokes n beer if the government doesn't?

In all seriousness I recently spent half an hour talking to these people on the phone inputting data about my taxes....

Only for them to send me a letter saying I hadn't done it. So I rang them again and they said that they had lost my data.

Honestly :droy:

• 2 weeks later...

TTIM: The destruction of the ambience of my bayside suburb. Traditional houses being bulldozed and replaced by side-by-side double occupancies and blocks of apartments, and everything looking like tasteless grey boxes stacked on top of one another. Melbourne is becoming just another ugly city.

On 02/11/2018 at 2:12 PM, jw1739 said:

TTIM: The destruction of the ambience of my bayside suburb. Traditional houses being bulldozed and replaced by side-by-side double occupancies and blocks of apartments, and everything looking like tasteless grey boxes stacked on top of one another. Melbourne is becoming just another ugly city.

Ye I've been down here for a week for work and cant wait to go back to Brisbane. Melbourne is getting uglier every week. Spent about 4 hours in traffic doing site visits the other day and wanted to kill himself. I'm actually thinking of quitting my job because I'm over the travel back to Melbourne already. I truly hate both Melbourne and Sydney with a passion. 

On 11/2/2018 at 2:12 PM, jw1739 said:

On 11/3/2018 at 3:09 PM, HeartFc said:

Ye I've been down here for a week for work and cant wait to go back to Brisbane. Melbourne is getting uglier every week. Spent about 4 hours in traffic doing site visits the other day and wanted to kill himself. I'm actually thinking of quitting my job because I'm over the travel back to Melbourne already. I truly hate both Melbourne and Sydney with a passion. 

The worst are the PPL who buy a house in a particular Suburb because they like the Old Houses, then knock theirs down to build a Cube... this has been happening in Malvern East for years now. 

Well Melbourne just got that little bit shitter today...

btw I want to take this opportunity to say sorry to all the Muslims out there. We have once again failed to make you feel welcome. Ill be calling my Turkish mate tonight to tell his mum I love her gozleme. 

The man who went on a stabbing rampage today was only expressing himself as a victim of this disgusting western society we live in. Police should've responded with flowers not guns, typical of them to shoot the poor man before asking him if he was ok. He probably wasn't even a real Muslim but thats not the point. Muslims need our support more than ever. I for one propose that Bourke Street is now closed off to non-muslims and made into an outdoor mosque. Only makes sense.

#loveistheanswer 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Tbh if today taught us anything it's just how professionally trained our cops are. Massive kudos to vicpol from everything of it I've seen 

To be honest the terrorist cunt was a complete spastic. Lights his car on fire and flaps around with a butchers knife. Literally anyone could kill more people in back corner of one of those chinese shipping container homewares shops in every shopping centre in Australia.

I'd scratch this one down to Somalia's sub 80 average IQ rather than good police work.