Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

6 hours ago, Baka1 said:

TTIM: Having to resubmit an assignment because I forgot to rename one of the sub-titles. Like cunt the data is there do it yourself ffs 

Wait till you get in the workforce and some twat tells you that you have to resubmit 140 drawings because you used the wrong colour pink. I hit the roof in a 12 storey building and I work on the sixth.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NewConvert said:

Wait till you get in the workforce and some twat tells you that you have to resubmit 140 drawings because you used the wrong colour pink. I hit the roof in a 12 storey building and I work on the sixth.

TTDIM; being the guy at the workplace who gets to send these things back to be corrected (to keep the peace with us I only review written stuff)

• Like 1

ttim: we are in an age where society praises and idolises strippers on instagram, false "celebrities" in the mainstream media and manufactured artists on our radios. 

Society gives these people endless praise and "respect" yet you would be hard-pressed to find many people discussing Elon Musk and Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Where the fuck did it all go wrong? 

This wave of thought was sparked by some half naked girl on my IG search feed that has over several hundred thousand followers, based in Melbourne and strips in the CBD with people being all "OMG SLAYYYY" and "GOALSSSS" and "Can I BE YOU???"
Its like society in the 2010s and beyond is built to award digital and lifestyle conformity. We quickly forget about the intellectuals/people living life for the right reasons. 

I feel like this is the longest stretch of "peace" the western world has seen, hence the sudden expansion of retardation and general fuckery. 

I don't know... this is 5am strider signing out

Edited by strider

1 hour ago, strider said:

ttim: we are in an age where society praises and idolises strippers on instagram, false "celebrities" in the mainstream media and manufactured artists on our radios. 

Society gives these people endless praise and "respect" yet you would be hard-pressed to find many people discussing Elon Musk and Neil deGrasse Tyson.

This wave of thought was sparked by some half naked girl on my IG search feed that has over several hundred thousand followers, based in Melbourne and strips in the CBD with people being all "OMG SLAYYYY" and "GOALSSSS" and "Can I BE YOU???"
Its like society in the 2010s and beyond is built to award digital and lifestyle conformity. We quickly forget about the intellectuals/people living life for the right reasons. 

I feel like this is the longest stretch of "peace" the western world has seen, hence the sudden expansion of retardation and general fuckery. 

Shit post

• Like 1

TTIM: The Alt Right on Social Media...

Its lame enough that this movement has gained so much momentum largely due to SJW's... I mean who wants their Social Media Presence to have been significantly boosted tenfold in numbers due to existence of something as bloody lame SJW's in the first place.

However, what ticks me off is that as bad as SJW's were/still fucken are the Social Media Alt Right are actually now worse as there support for Trump is often as blind and misinformed as the SJW's dumbass comments against Trump... the only difference is that Trump is clearly more a Dangerous Wanker than a Real Politician so the SJW technically win the argument despite trying very very hard to lose it.

Also TBH the SJW also do seem to have an edge on the Alt Right as they dont all seemed to sourced from a collection Male Dominated Forums for Nerds into things like Bodybuilding, NFL/NHL or even Pick Up Artistry.

At least the SJW's have a few fit girls amongst their ranks rather than a group of Bearded Vapers.

Edited by cadete

45 minutes ago, cadete said:

TTIM: The Alt Right on Social Media...

Its lame enough that this movement has gained so much momentum largely due to SJW's... I mean who wants their Social Media Presence to have been significantly boosted tenfold in numbers due to existence of something as bloody lame SJW's in the first place.

However, what ticks me off is that as bad as SJW's were/still fucken are the Social Media Alt Right are actually now worse as there support for Trump is often as blind and misinformed as the SJW's dumbass comments against Trump... the only difference is that Trump is clearly more a Dangerous Wanker than a Real Politician so the SJW technically win the argument despite trying very very hard to lose it.

Also TBH the SJW also do seem to have an edge on the Alt Right as they dont all seemed to sourced from a collection Male Dominated Forums for Nerds into things like Bodybuilding, NFL/NHL or even Pick Up Artistry.

At least the SJW's have a few fit girls amongst their ranks rather than a group of Bearded Vapers.

Go away leftie

Milo is our God

• Like 3

11 hours ago, strider said:

Has your account been hacked?

Actually @strider Stephen j Gould wrote an interesting piece about this trend in society a number of years ago, how the intellectual view had been put aside for the pop culture view, one such example being the celebration of the turn of the century on 1 January 2000, where as the previous century had been acknowledged as starting on 1 January 1901 (as Dennis the Monk started with year 1, not year 0).

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Actually @strider Stephen j Gould wrote an interesting piece about this trend in society a number of years ago, how the intellectual view had been put aside for the pop culture view, one such example being the celebration of the turn of the century on 1 January 2000, where as the previous century had been acknowledged as starting on 1 January 1901 (as Dennis the Monk started with year 1, not year 0).

It's pretty simple, really. We live in a "tabloid society." 

51 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I find this hard to believe -

a) ange seems to run a pretty tight ship; and 

b ) most of them play in Europe and China 

Considering we don't have a striker and the wingers can't shoot, I'm surprised they managed to score some wallets and didn't concede at the near post.

• Like 2

On 24/02/2017 at 5:33 PM, haz said:

Social media is the No 1. reason of the increasing number of SJWs and Alt Rights

It's basically Communisim-Lite and Facisim-Lite.

What a bunch of pussies this generation is, dont even have the balls to fully back their retarded beliefs.

31 minutes ago, haz said:

TTIM: All the positive comments on City's social media accounts after we lose, we're shit, how can people not realise this!

TBF they have only bn putting up with this shit for 1 to 2 seasons, some I am sure jumped on board this season. 

Give them a few more years of this BS and then they will be as bitter as us.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Need cad to town plan us up a hub out north similar to what dandenong is meant to be becoming.

I think you'll find the government is well on top of that already. Everything in the urban growth boundary is already planned. 

6 hours ago, Tesla said:

I think you'll find the government is well on top of that already. Everything in the urban growth boundary is already planned. 

Including PT? No use adding new train lines and increased services if the infrastructure in the CBD can't handle them.

15 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Including PT? No use adding new train lines and increased services if the infrastructure in the CBD can't handle them.

Not 100% sure but I think so, but just because it's planned and the land is reserved doesnt mean it will happen this century.

There are basically complete plans for each new area with where roads, residential land, commercial land, parks, community, etc will be.

Might be what this announcement was, that the plans for those areas have been approved (because otherwise I dont get it since they are already in the urban growth boundary so what exactly is the news)

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1