Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

3 minutes ago, cadete said:

Yes, everyone on fucken whirlpool is an Investment Banker... I heard Malcolm Turnbull even has an account. :droy:

Lol, you fail to realise that is precisely the joke I was making, as anyone who has ever read whirlpool knows there is a disproportionate amount of people claiming to be investment bankers and such when I doubt a real investment banker has time to go on an internet forum.

10 minutes ago, cadete said:

By the way seeing as I so out of the loop about where someone should be accessing their status in Australian Society is that Body Building Forum you use to go on also another hotbed of Australian Political Movers and Shakers alongside Reddit and Whirlpool?

Again, you seem to miss the original point, which was about the general public and not about "political movers and shakers".

22 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Lol, you fail to realise that is precisely the joke I was making, as anyone who has ever read whirlpool knows there is a disproportionate amount of people claiming to be investment bankers and such when I doubt a real investment banker has time to go on an internet forum.

Again, you seem to miss the original point, which was about the general public and not about "political movers and shakers".

What you fail to understand is the Catholic Church is a religion and not an IT Company... it does not give a fuck about what Non Catholic Nerds who will never change their negative opinions on Catholicism think about the Church on Internet Forums.

My point is the Church only cares about PPL who matter.

The Church is not after Customers, its numbers remain more stable than any other Church in every Census (The Anglican drop each Census is impressive) and has more Non Catholics seeking Catholic Education than ever before, it also has half of the front bench of Australian Government amongst its members.

Cardinal Pell does not give a fuck about what some self proclaimed Iconoclast posts on Reddit about him in between his posts about whichever Fringe Sport Sides he supports. In fact he does not even know what the fuck Reddit is and if he did he still would not give a fuck. (Likwise with Whirlpool, Twitter and where ever else Political Nobodies dwell these days.)

Edited by cadete

12 minutes ago, cadete said:

What you fail to understand is the Catholic Church is a religion and not an IT Company... it does not give a fuck about what Non Catholic Nerds who will never change their negative opinions on Catholicism think about the Church on Internet Forums.

The Church is not after Customers, its numbers remain more stable than any other Church in every Census (The Anglican drop each Census is impressive) and has more Non Catholics seeking Catholic Education than ever before, it also has half of the front bench of Australian Government amongst its members.

Interesting, because even the current pope, and the one before him, have spoken about the importance of the internet and social media for the church.

And I think you're delusional if you think the Catholic Church doesn't give a fuck about it's PR, I'm sure they have hundreds (if not thousands) of people worldwide working in PR positions for the Catholic Church.

20 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Interesting, because even the current pope, and the one before him, have spoken about the importance of the internet and social media for the church.

And I think you're delusional if you think the Catholic Church doesn't give a fuck about it's PR, I'm sure they have hundreds (if not thousands) of people worldwide working in PR positions for the Catholic Church.

I am done with this crap its pointless... I concede you truly are the King of your own Internet Forum.

Obviously from whatever Outer Suburban Outpost your PC is plugged in at you have a greater knowledge than myself about the CAM PR Department that is only based 100 metres away from my desk. Even if I have attended meetings with this team on a number of occasions over the past five years I am clearly delusional in my knowledge of the teams size.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

A catholic priest raped my aunty once which in turn created my eldest cousin 

Hope that helps. 

Also, SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY. FUCK THE POLICE AND SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY. 

tldr: chill the fuck out ya pack of ultra sensitive cunts, worry about those close to you, life is short, don't waste it by giving too many fucks about shit that doesn't immediately affect you 

14 minutes ago, sheepdog said:

A catholic priest raped my aunty once which in turn created my eldest cousin 

Hope that helps. 

Also, SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY. FUCK THE POLICE AND SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY. 

tldr: chill the fuck out ya pack of ultra sensitive cunts, worry about those close to you, life is short, don't waste it by giving too many fucks about shit that doesn't immediately affect you 

FWIW I actually know Cardinal Pell... and I dont mean I have meet him a couple of times.

20 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

In the context of this arguement that could be read in a very different way than you intended 

Gotta Love the Passive Aggressive Like from the self dubbed "Commissioner Ando" himself... look forward to seeing you around more mate.

Edited by cadete

8 hours ago, cadete said:

I will take the bait mate... 

The bloke can barely move... I say this as someone who knows PPL well who have seen in him in the past six months. 

Also why does he need to be here in person? The guy is the second most important person in the Vatican and despite being bedridden is currently running its Finances.

Yet you think that is of vital of importance for him to get done here so they can just ask the same questions which has answered already five times at these commissions over the past ten years. The same fucken questions based on the loosest of hearsay of evidence which look stupider and stupider every time he gets asked them with the same fucken answers.

If the bloke has actually done anything he would be jail now like those in the church who did commit the crimes. All Pell has done (Alongside Archbishop Hart) since he became Archbishop of Melbourne and later a Cardinal in regards to Child Abuse is set up a Tribunal so victims could receive compensation for these terrible things that happened. Which is far better than a lot other Religious and State Organisations in this country who also committed such crimes in the past have done as they continue to have their head in the sand.

TTIM: Internet Warriors like the Kaiser here.

If he is so sick why is he running the finances of one of the biggest businesses of the world? How does that make any sense? The judge was saying based on a medical report that he is not required to fly here. Why not just make the medical report public? What does he have to hide?

I hate to break it you but he deserves to be scrutinised every day for the rest of his life. This happened on his watch, after all, we are talking about one of the biggest cover ups of paedophiles in history. You may say their "stupid fucking questions" but he has constantly said he has happy to answer whatever the commision has to throw at him. It just so happens that this article came out not too long ago:

http://www.smh.com.au/national/priest-accused-of-lying-to-royal-commission-to-save-cardinal-george-pell-20151216-glopjo.html

And now suddenly he's too sick to speak? Maybe i'm just reading too much into things :rolleyes: Lance Armstrongs downfall was probably began with some "heresay evidence" too but they got him. Just like how they'll nail this prick (hopefully before he dies)

You know this is also the bloke who said that people shouldn't wear condoms to stop the spread of AIDS in Africa, contradicting all medical and scientific evidence right? and yet we suddenly should give a fuck about his health? Fuck him. If he dies on the plane ride here seems like there is nothing of value lost. It seems that just because he set up a charity or 2 he's pretty much absolved from all past actions.

You seem pretty switched on mate. You say you know him pretty well, well next time you see him tell him to get fucked because he seems like a fucking moron.

6 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

If he is so sick why is he running the finances of one of the biggest businesses of the world? How does that make any sense? The judge was saying based on a medical report that he is not required to fly here. Why not just make the medical report public? What does he have to hide?

I hate to break it you but he deserves to be scrutinised every day for the rest of his life. This happened on his watch, after all, we are talking about one of the biggest cover ups of paedophiles in history. You may say their "stupid fucking questions" but he has constantly said he has happy to answer whatever the commision has to throw at him. It just so happens that this article came out not too long ago:

http://www.smh.com.au/national/priest-accused-of-lying-to-royal-commission-to-save-cardinal-george-pell-20151216-glopjo.html

And now suddenly he's too sick to speak? Maybe i'm just reading too much into things :rolleyes: Lance Armstrongs downfall was probably began with some "heresay evidence" too but they got him. Just like how they'll nail this prick (hopefully before he dies)

You know this is also the bloke who said that people shouldn't wear condoms to stop the spread of AIDS in Africa, contradicting all medical and scientific evidence right? and yet we suddenly should give a fuck about his health? Fuck him. If he dies on the plane ride here seems like there is nothing of value lost. It seems that just because he set up a charity or 2 he's pretty much absolved from all past actions.

You seem pretty switched on mate. You say you know him pretty well, well next time you see him tell him to get fucked because he seems like a fucking moron.

This is honestly the most retarded thing I have ever had to read on this forum.

• Like 3

IMO this issue has been gone over so many times and over such a long period of time and the public has heard so many admissions from senior people in a variety of institutions that they "didn't know what was going on", or "didn't realise the extent of it", or "in retrospect should have done more than they did" (and so on and so forth) that Joe Public doesn't really trust any of the senior people in those institutions any more and has the perception that they are guilty of something whether in reality they are or not. Perception is reality, so that what Joe Public wants now is for those people to suffer for whatever was done or not done. A bit like the guillotine.

I've not studied what George Pell did, didn't do, said or hasn't said, and I don't think it matters any more. Joe Public has the feeling that he's hiding something and doesn't want to face this particular piece of music, and this perception is made worse by the non-disclosure of the report on his current medical condition.

I'm not supporting Pell nor condemning him - I just think that's what the situation is.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

AWhy? all the aids shit and that is true? Who are you again?

P.S sorry Cadete didn't mean to quote you again there, pc playing up

Mate clearly you are passionate about this issue.

I hope u know u are welcome to come talk your Anti Catholic Shit around me some of the other Catholic lads in person at The Gimp whenever you like...

22 minutes ago, cadete said:

Mate clearly you are passionate about this issue.

I hope u know u are welcome to come talk your Anti Catholic Shit around me some of the other Catholic lads in person at The Gimp whenever you like...

Only if ayecee is going to be there. I have a feeling he doesn't like me, do you get that feeling too?

Maybe a punch on at the gimp will solve our problems? Wheres the best place for that around there?

10 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

Only if ayecee is going to be there. I have a feeling he doesn't like me, do you get that feeling too?

Maybe a punch on at the gimp will solve our problems? Wheres the best place for that around there?

My opion of this idea, i will quote the great man himself

15 hours ago, AyeCee said:

This is honestly the most retarded thing I have ever had to read on this forum.

• Like 1