Melbourne Football

Tapatalk

Tesla

I've just updated the tapatalk plugin for the forum, I'm not sure if tapatalk even worked still because the plugin hadn't been updated for a very long time, but now it certainly does.

I've never used it before personally, only installed it initially on the forum following a request by some users. Just had a quick look, seems ok, but no support for likes means I probably won't be using it often.

Let me know your feedback on tapatalk, if you use it, if it's good, if it's better than the mobile version of the forum, etc.

whats this tapatalk you speak of? will it stop me from spamming my refresh button on my phone to check of latest posts in the threads i read?

It's an app for viewing/posting on forums. I think it's mainly good if you post on a few forums that support it, but it's still pretty decent if this is the only forum you use.

DLed tapatalk, I think you're right about it being more for those that frequent multiple forums.

For me (I only use this forum) it didn't seem to offer me any advantages over the mobile version of this site so I will stick with that, infact the mobile site seemed better to navigate but that might just be because that's what I'm used to.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can someone please provide a solution to my issue. I initially signed up to this forum via Tapatalk and when I went to the full site I had to sign up again. Now Tapatalk no longer works even though I put the correct forum user name and password that I entered on the desktop site. Same email address is used. Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Can someone please provide a solution to my issue. I initially signed up to this forum via Tapatalk and when I went to the full site I had to sign up again. Now Tapatalk no longer works even though I put the correct forum user name and password that I entered on the desktop site. Same email address is used. Thanks in advance.

I'll have a look and get back to you soon 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...