Melbourne Football

MVFC v MCFC - The Derby! R3

Baka1

Anyone know where I can watch the game in Phillip Island?

The continental hotel. What you doin on the island?Week away with the ladyDont expect any atmosphere.Don't complain.

Last year in phuket at the pub, 3 screens showing rugby game and one without any volume showed 3rd derby.

I asked to put volume up and got laughed at by the rugby fukweets!!

Btw I was the only one watching soccer without volume while all the fat fucks were grunting non stop.

Should have burned that place.

I love phuket

The continental hotel. What you doin on the island?Week away with the ladyDont expect any atmosphere.Don't complain.

Last year in phuket at the pub, 3 screens showing rugby game and one without any volume showed 3rd derby.

Btw I was the only one watching soccer without volume while all the fat fucks were grunting non stop.

Should have burned that place. I love phuket

what pub in phuket did u go to? im here and trying to find somewhere to watch it in patong

Should have burned that place. I love phuket

what pub in phuket did u go to? im here and trying to find somewhere to watch it in patong THE AUSSIE BAR in Bangla Road mate!

Should have burned that place.I love phuket what pub in phuket did u go to? im here and trying to find somewhere to watch it in patong

I love patong :) I watched a city vs Liverpool game earlier in the year at an Irish pub in patong full of crazy Liverpool fans

Should have burned that place.I love phuketwhat pub in phuket did u go to? im here and trying to find somewhere to watch it in patong I love patong :) I watched a city vs Liverpool game earlier in the year at an Irish pub in patong full of crazy Liverpool fans

Patong is a shit hole. Rest of Phuket was alright though. Went to a Phuket FC game as well. Was an interesting level of football to say the least. Victory reject Ney Fabiano came on as a sub. Fat fucker!

Should have burned that place.I love phuketwhat pub in phuket did u go to? im here and trying to find somewhere to watch it in patongI love patong :) I watched a city vs Liverpool game earlier in the year at an Irish pub in patong full of crazy Liverpool fansPatong is a shit hole. Rest of Phuket was alright though. Went to a Phuket FC game as well. Was an interesting level of football to say the least. Victory reject Ney Fabiano came on as a sub. Fat fucker! Noooooo blasphemy against patong, Yeh I have both home and away Jerseys for phuket fc

Edited by drewmelbcity

Just saw a guy a lady and 4 kids (victory fans) go into the melbourne city active area and complain that people were in there seats then they got security to kick the people off their seats yes victory fans kicked Melbourne city fans out of there seats in the Melbourne city active area and none of the kids are older then 12.....