Melbourne Football

The JvS thread

Tesla

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tesla said:

Indeed.

Gonna read the first few pages of this thread for entertainment while we wait.

Not solong ago i went back to page one and read every post i have made in this thread. It makes fpr quite an entertaining afternoon

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 1

On 03/08/2016 at 5:03 PM, KSK_47 said:

Not solong ago i went back to page one and read every post i have made in this thread.

I'd be amused to find the first thread made for him back in the first season and find the first person that really gave a serious negative review of his ability and give them an award of some sort.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alexxxandro said:

I'd be amused to find the first thread made for him back in the first season and find the first person that really gave a serious negative review of his ability and give them an award of some sort.

They don't really need an award, more so some counseling 6 years of trauma must have taken it's toll.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alexxxandro said:

I remember a lot of posts laying into him on Yarraside.net back in our first and second seasons. The arguments for and against him were basically exactly the same as the ones in this thread

3 hours ago, Alexxxandro said:

The first post I made in the JVS-Land of Chronic thread on the 24th of Jan 2014 regarding his excitement to us being taken over

"On the one hand, he does have a very valid point. On the other hand, fuck off you are a crap manager."

• Like 1

$700k WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok was going to jump on this thread and going to write that I aint gonna comment on JVS till 3/4 of the season is done and then it'll be open slather. But..............$700k makes more determined to stick a knife in when i can. Mind you if these figures are right who's fault is it JVS or CFG i wouldnt turn down any money thrown at me. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

$700k WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok was going to jump on this thread and going to write that I aint gonna comment on JVS till 3/4 of the season is done and then it'll be open slather. But..............$700k makes more determined to stick a knife in when i can. Mind you if these figures are right who's fault is it JVS or CFG i wouldnt turn down any money thrown at me. 

this isn't news, he was on more when he started with heart