Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

I'm at Rebel right now in the city, there's Melbourne Heart polos for $10

Getting me one of them

What syle/ brand polo's? Which Rebel?

Apologies for the late reply, it was the one on/off Bourke Street, Red and grey stripe. Nike. On the clearence rack.

Edited by interstatefan

I'm at Rebel right now in the city, there's Melbourne Heart polos for $10

Getting me one of them

What syle/ brand polo's? Which Rebel?

Apologies for the late reply, it was the one on/off Bourke Street, Red and grey stripe. Nike. On the clearence rack.

Heart never had nike. 

The new official A-League online shop went up today. Just had a look, we're not on it- at all. No shirts, caps, balls, scarves, nothing. Our logo isn't even on the page...

Any theories as to what the hell is going on here?

Probably a stuff-up. Either that or we really have been air-brushed out of existence. I sent them an e-mail asking why. Will let you all know if I receive a reply!

Thank God that merchandise site from the FFA is shit. Same old generic crap from each club if it means we need to wait to next season for all the good Nike City products to come out then so be it. This season is basically shot no need to rock up in good city gear if the club is playing like shit. 

All the gear FFA produce in my opinion looks like garbage and wouldn't care in the slightest if City subs them.

Ttdim: picking up two melbourne heart scarves and a mug for the pricely sum of $15

Harbour town rebel sport had a shit ton of soccer shirts including many 2014 wc shirts. quite a few heart items but a lot is crap.

Sporting house direct had old isc kits but they were all 3Xl. They also had fucking heaps of newcastle jets isc stuff. Home and away kits, jackets, tracksuits, all $19- quality stuff

Going on the rest of the stuff that the clubs trying to sell, any nike gear will be navy and/or sky blue. It would look like sydney or the scum. This is the worst gear I have seen. The red and white and sky blue scarf is about the only good thing there in the shop. Wish they had the black gear that they had at preseason now that looked sweet.

• Like 3