Jump to content
Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE


silverdust
 Share

Recommended Posts

Totally agree jw1793 we hear absolutely nothing about our club along with even less about the  A league and they wonder why the fans stay away. After watching the EPL teams etc on tv it is appalling that we cannot get decent attendances to A league games .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fensaddler said:

New kit is out and previewed in socials. Red and white looks decent.

 

I reckon the maroon stripe makes it look ugly. The sceptic in me wonders if the red and white kit is purposely made quirky to reduce its general popularity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr MO said:

Love it! Gone are the PJs

All that's missing is that touch of red on the home kit.

For the life of me I cannot see what CFG have to lose in doing it. It's on their flagship club's home kit FFS - why not ours?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

All that's missing is that touch of red on the home kit.

For the life of me I cannot see what CFG have to lose in doing it. It's on their flagship club's home kit FFS - why not ours?

Whilst I agree on the touch of red, in fairness they’ve bumped up the red to away kit and we hate to be a carbon copy of Manchester.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Whilst I agree on the touch of red, in fairness they’ve bumped up the red to away kit and we hate to be a carbon copy of Manchester.

AFAIK other clubs in the CFG stable haven't had their traditional colours changed, and I don't see why we can't be afforded that little gesture to our heritage. That's all. In other respects we seem to have moved a long way away from Manchester, and there's very little indication that we belong to CFG.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jw1739 said:

AFAIK other clubs in the CFG stable haven't had their traditional colours changed, and I don't see why we can't be afforded that little gesture to our heritage. That's all. In other respects we seem to have moved a long way away from Manchester, and there's very little indication that we belong to CFG.

Perhaps the club should put out supporters vote to make it mandatory to display the colour red in a small percentage on the home kit. Would be interesting to see the results? Or we create one on this forum to test the sentiment.

Edited by Mr MO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mr MO said:

Perhaps the club should put out supporters vote to make mandatory to display the colour red in a small percentage on home kit. Would be interested in seeing the results? Or we created one on this forum to test the sentiment.

Nothing can rustle the jimmies more than a forum vote, and if that vote is connected to the colours we are on a winner, can't wait.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...