Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

2 hours ago, Dylan said:

Not sure that’s going to work if you had to submit a photo by October 4 ;)

Basically saying submit a photo of yourself wearing city shit and they will include it in the reveal, which is probably going to be some boring video and collage 

Cheers, that's fairly frustrating if only some members have been included in the process 

On 06/08/2020 at 10:33 AM, Dylan said:

Here is next seasons home kit. Well its Montevideo City Torque's home kit but 10 bucks says we get the exact same

EerATIBXsAA-sR1.jpg

Based on the teaser video on Twitter it's the same as this but with a white trim instead of the second tone of blue, which if so, is absolutely terrific.

• 2 months later...

I can't see any red except in the badge, but at least the dark blue has almost gone. The dark colour is now called "charcoal."

But I agree - it's fucking awful to put it mildly. I can't imagine that many people buy it. I wouldn't be seen dead in it. I treasure my old Heart scarves and the best City have ever had was the so-called "club scarf" from about 3-4 years ago; R&W on one side and Blue&W on the other. That's something that I can wear with pride.

3 hours ago, Dylan said:

People have to remember the club really has no control over what merch Puma give us. Its more of a you get what you are given. I am also starting to believe that the red issue is something that the club is on board with but its CFG that are blocking it

Club gets what it is given it’s the same training gear as Mumbai, Montevideo etc exactly the same apparel

• 5 months later...
29 minutes ago, CityBoyz said:

https://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/news/pre-order-your-202021-premiers-merchandise

Premiers  merchandise released and commemorative premiers jersey is already sold out  

That's great news it's sold out, but for others who missed out it's disappointing. I'm definitely after one so l think whoever else is after one should email the club to release more. I will be.

Just now, Tony999 said:

That's great news it's sold out, but for others who missed out it's disappointing. I'm definitely after one so l think whoever else is after one should email the club to release more. I will be.

I don’t know why they only made 25 of them.. could have made 100 of them. Such a in-demand item. As you said just email the club  

• Like 1

I know this comment will be void as they will just use the puma sky blue template. But what are everyone’s thoughts on a kit like this? Embracing the colour clash of sky blue and red. Maybe red, white, blue version of the attached, maybe horizontal?

69FAB9C7-EA48-4A3C-B7C9-9003ACA99BAB.jpeg

23 hours ago, Forever City said:

FYI just looked on the club website you can now pre-order the warm up top. 

https://premier.sportsubs.com.au/aleague/melbournecity/products/productdetails?productid=22548 

Thanks. Yeah I emailed the club and was told they planned to have the team wear them before our match against Newcastle but then it was moved and they will be wearing them in our SF instead. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...