Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

All that's missing is that touch of red on the home kit.

For the life of me I cannot see what CFG have to lose in doing it. It's on their flagship club's home kit FFS - why not ours?

Whilst I agree on the touch of red, in fairness they’ve bumped up the red to away kit and we hate to be a carbon copy of Manchester.

52 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Whilst I agree on the touch of red, in fairness they’ve bumped up the red to away kit and we hate to be a carbon copy of Manchester.

AFAIK other clubs in the CFG stable haven't had their traditional colours changed, and I don't see why we can't be afforded that little gesture to our heritage. That's all. In other respects we seem to have moved a long way away from Manchester, and there's very little indication that we belong to CFG.

7 hours ago, jw1739 said:

AFAIK other clubs in the CFG stable haven't had their traditional colours changed, and I don't see why we can't be afforded that little gesture to our heritage. That's all. In other respects we seem to have moved a long way away from Manchester, and there's very little indication that we belong to CFG.

Perhaps the club should put out supporters vote to make it mandatory to display the colour red in a small percentage on the home kit. Would be interesting to see the results? Or we create one on this forum to test the sentiment.

Edited by Mr MO

6 hours ago, Mr MO said:

Perhaps the club should put out supporters vote to make mandatory to display the colour red in a small percentage on home kit. Would be interested in seeing the results? Or we created one on this forum to test the sentiment.

Nothing can rustle the jimmies more than a forum vote, and if that vote is connected to the colours we are on a winner, can't wait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, rayv36 said:

For those who haven’t signed up for paramount+ yet, members can get a yearly pass for $75 here: https://shop.melbournecityfc.com.au/products/ticketing/paramount-1245

It is only avaiable to flexi memberships not full memberships. Full members (league wide) are purportedly going to be given a free subscription, but there is a serious lack of information on this.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, malloy said:

It is only avaiable to flexi memberships not full memberships. Full members (league wide) are purportedly going to be given a free subscription, but there is a serious lack of information on this.

I wonder if they will refund my subscription when they finally get round to this...?

1 hour ago, fensaddler said:

I wonder if they will refund my subscription when they finally get round to this...?

My guess is they won't. Other clubs told their members to cancel the auto-renew due to it not being sorted yet.

Edited by malloy

50 minutes ago, NuggetsMcGreggor said:

So did we. I got an email from the club on Aug 24 telling me how to cancel before I am charged and to stay tuned for more information on a new P+ member offer. Still waiting...

I don't know, but I suspect that the club - i.e. Ryan and his little team - is in disarray caused by the hold-up with membership packages.

• 10 months later...
54 minutes ago, malloy said:

Probably Andrew McKenzie... but the purchaser could just pretend its Aaron Mooy :D

Is McKenzie still there? If so, he flies under the radar pretty well. Last I saw of him was giving an update on Kilkenny and Franjic!

The news out of the club is pathetic these days.

Edited by jw1739

• 4 weeks later...