Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, morphine said:

Does anyone own this cap? Club reckons they don't exist. I pointed out that they are advertised in the club shop home screen, to which they replied that they are sold out...

I'd give anything to own this if anyone can help?

F2C89FDD-362E-41EC-8625-F69B4455E3DB.jpeg

Unlucky mate, they sold out during your hissy fit hiatus.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mr MO said:

Has anybody seen the final selection of this scarf design competition? What’s wrong with this club....what’s with the all the navy? 

596FDECD-3866-4FC7-BF76-A423444F1FFA.jpeg

I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY PUT THE MOOY CONEHEAD SCARF FOR SALE.......

Edited by haz

2 hours ago, HeartOfCity said:

I actually voted for Bethany's because i thought it was charcoal. And yes i totally agree with the Navy. 

I just can’t get my head around the fact that we are having scarf competition to vote on navy blue scarfs, this coming out of the club. But maybe I should be more baffled about the people or potentially Victory fans designing navy blue scarfs.

1 hour ago, Mr MO said:

I just can’t get my head around the fact that we are having scarf competition to vote on navy blue scarfs, this coming out of the club. But maybe I should be more baffled about the people or potentially Victory fans designing navy blue scarfs.

Did we really need any further proof that the people running this club are just too dumb for words?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, n i k o said:

People at this club are cooked. Brain cells totally fucking fried. 

It was decided by how many votes were recorded on Facebook. No attempt to properly ask members (all 9,600 of us). I would say that there are quite a few members who go nowhere near Facebook (I am one of course) and there was also no mechanism for restricting to voting to City supporters, let alone members. 

What are the thought processes of the people out there at Bundoora? There doesn't appear to be a functioning brain between the lot of them.

2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

It was decided by how many votes were recorded on Facebook. No attempt to properly ask members (all 9,600 of us). I would say that there are quite a few members who go nowhere near Facebook (I am one of course) and there was also no mechanism for restricting to voting to City supporters, let alone members. 

What are the thought processes of the people out there at Bundoora? There doesn't appear to be a functioning brain between the lot of them.

Before you even get to the issue of how they got people to vote for this, have a look at the bottom right where the primary colours are. Navy blue. Like seriously didn't they learn from the objections to the hand me down Manchester third kit we wore during the first two seasons. 

AXrH9Kw.jpg

45 minutes ago, rass said:

I cant get my head around this scarf thing, surely, please it's a piss take?

Because to me, the scarf is fukn disgusting and if real, so is the process behind it all.

I wonder about a blitz of e-mails to the club? Not only about this scarf, but also the freezing out of players such as Bruno, O'Halloran  and Caceres. Club seems to be doing everything possible to piss people off.

40 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I wonder about a blitz of e-mails to the club? Not only about this scarf, but also the freezing out of players such as Bruno, O'Halloran  and Caceres. Club seems to be doing everything possible to piss people off.

I have been responding to every email from the club with "Joyce Out!".  Takes next to no time and if enough people do it the club will take notice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rass said:

I cant get my head around this scarf thing, surely, please it's a piss take?

6 hours ago, HeartOfCity said:

or this forum is disconnected from our fellow supporters and the majority want navy. 

The club and the winning scarf are getting smashed on the club's Facebook page. There is a suggestion that a lot of the votes were trolling visitor fans on Facebook.

• Confused 1

I don't understand the club putting out a colour palette with sky blue, white and navy blue in the first place.

Well, yes I do. Clearly the whole thing orchestrated from Manchester. Brand.

Bundoora doesn't give a shit about any remaining supporters that the club has.

• Like 1