Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

• 3 weeks later...

Fought my way into uni Hill in Bundoora this afternoon to see what was left in the Nike outlet.  Still have a few dark blue zip up track tops left in a range of sizes, a few polos, so long as you can fit into small (they're not generous), and some of the dark blue training shirts (ditto small but at least stretchy).  Still loads of home shirts, but surprise surprise, no red and white away shirts.  IMHO the majority of our support including me, still see our colours as red and white, since these are always the shirts that sell out first everywhere.  Have to hope that our kit options include red and white for a while yet.

4 hours ago, fensaddler said:

Fought my way into uni Hill in Bundoora this afternoon to see what was left in the Nike outlet.  Still have a few dark blue zip up track tops left in a range of sizes, a few polos, so long as you can fit into small (they're not generous), and some of the dark blue training shirts (ditto small but at least stretchy).  Still loads of home shirts, but surprise surprise, no red and white away shirts.  IMHO the majority of our support including me, still see our colours as red and white, since these are always the shirts that sell out first everywhere.  Have to hope that our kit options include red and white for a while yet.

Not really. There were more home jerseys up for sale than the away jerseys. Plus the away jerseys are (were) $20 while the home ones are $25

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seamolyons said:

hahaha you funny person!

sorry, it's probably not fair to you. You do the nice thing of letting people know about the discount and I shit all over it. haha
Just over the lack of options in terms of merch. Particularly when Manchester City does merch so well... Surely they could just plonk a melbourne badge on instead and be done with it rather than coming up with new things that simple look average.
Would happily pay full price all the time for quality looking products.

Edited by PORCHO
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, strider said:

lol washing clothes. plebians 

I had a mate that genuinely belived dry cleaning was a scam and would just use his hair dryer.

So for the puffer crewe just blow dry your jackets to maintain the desired puff.

• Like 1

On 02/07/2017 at 7:50 AM, Jovan said:

I had a mate that genuinely belived dry cleaning was a scam and would just use his hair dryer.

So for the puffer crewe just blow dry your jackets to maintain the desired puff.

I just handed mine to the best wog dry cleaners in town.

My mum 😁

• 2 weeks later...