Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, morphine said:

Sadly, it's lol

In the first season after we were taken over by oil money, had our identity, colours, name and badge changed, and then we still dished up the same old shit performances, I swore black and blue I was out and waiting for a third Melbourne team.

The next week I was at the game anyway, still deeply invested, and I realised I couldn't do it, I fucking love this club even if it is now a bastard red headed step child, so might as well embrace it.

89401-MRW-I-have-been-stuck-on-the-s-ov5

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, fidrildid6 said:

In the first season after we were taken over by oil money, had our identity, colours, name and badge changed, and then we still dished up the same old shit performances, I swore black and blue I was out and waiting for a third Melbourne team.

The next week I was at the game anyway, still deeply invested, and I realised I couldn't do it, I fucking love this club even if it is now a bastard red headed step child, so might as well embrace it.

IMG_3118.JPG

• Like 5

On 10/9/2016 at 11:31 PM, fidrildid6 said:

89401-MRW-I-have-been-stuck-on-the-s-ov5

I was like for a while in the off season, but that stopped 100% at our first official game as City in that FFA Cup game against Sydney.

I think that seeing a lot of the familiar Heart players and faces at the game made me realize that this was the same club, but with a bit of a face lift.