Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

See the one bit or merch that i liked was actually the free t-shirts they were handing out at the imp for the Wellington final.

Got 2 of em and love it

If anyone wants a free one I have one that used to belong to the user formerly known as demon_heart that I am happy to donate to a loving home.

I'll take it off your hands mate.

Dont even care what size it is

That Kangaroo emblem came in late in the season, but am a big big fan of it.

Would wear it for sure on anything.

It's in the works lads. Key is ensuring we have enough funds to buy stock without compromising on tifo's etc

Any hints as to whats in the works bt?

It's in the works lads. Key is ensuring we have enough funds to buy stock without compromising on tifo's etc

Any hints as to whats in the works bt? Tshirts or hoodies. Will definatly be released at some stage in the first half of next season, hopefully earlier rather than later.

It's in the works lads. Key is ensuring we have enough funds to buy stock without compromising on tifo's etc Any hints as to whats in the works bt? Tshirts or hoodies. Will definatly be released at some stage in the first half of next season, hopefully earlier rather than later.

squeeze in a black wind breaker and a few polos then the best dressed terrace will be back :ph34r:

It's in the works lads. Key is ensuring we have enough funds to buy stock without compromising on tifo's etc Any hints as to whats in the works bt? Tshirts or hoodies. Will definatly be released at some stage in the first half of next season, hopefully earlier rather than later.

squeeze in a black wind breaker and a few polos then the best dressed terrace will be back :ph34r:

All options have been discussed :up:  Now enough #bt50leaks thanks!

This is what happens when I get a new job. Come home to see people have been leaking stuff.

• Like 1

How about some announcements of new signings instead of hoodies? ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a mate, Greek construction worker, I'll get him to brief you on the signings.

Around 10am Thursday. 

• Like 1

This is what happens when I get a new job. Come home to see people have been leaking stuff.

It all falls apart without the Beard at the helm.

• Like 2

not sure on specifics, but I was told by a guy at a football store that he's been told (by the club I assume) that the new kits for 15/16 season will be different

I thought FFA rules say kits have to remain the same for two seasons before they can be changed?

• Like 1

Happy for the kit to change. One thing I've been disappointed with is wearing a hand me down third kit of Man City. We need our own identity and if that means it's sky blue then fuck it. Things move on and so should we. In saying that, and a bit contradictory, but I'd still like the away red and white though for sentimental reasons.

• Like 5

not sure on specifics, but I was told by a guy at a football store that he's been told (by the club I assume) that the new kits for 15/16 season will be different

I thought FFA rules say kits have to remain the same for two seasons before they can be changed?

I was told at the open training session the week of the Wellington game that there would be no change and that's coming from someone at the club

• Like 1

I'm actually curious, is there one specific Greek construction worker that 85% of the forum know, or does everybody have their own friendly neighbourhood Greek construction worker that they talk to?

Can confirm I know the guy who knows the guy who knows a bloke who works with the Greek construction worker.