Melbourne Football

First time seen the A League on the back page

citypool

This is controversial...

Usually the Herald Sun is working for the AFL by only covering Soccer stories about PPL ripping up chairs and never covering stories about AFL fans ripping up chairs.

The riot with WSW was more likely caused by AFL supporters than Victory supporters according to a Victory supporter on the Whirlpool forum

Thought it's good to go over something postive i will pick out something controversial for next time

No. I'll stop you right there.

1000 poets working for 1000 years could not have articulated such a glorious thread title. You sir are wordsmith of the greatest order. Please never question yourself ever again, you have done your bid for this forum and next forum... and the one after that. Thank you.

Thought it's good to go over something postive i will pick out something controversial for next time

1000 poets working for 1000 years could not have articulated such a glorious thread title. You sir are wordsmith of the greatest order. Please never question yourself ever again, you have done your bid for this forum and next forum... and the one after that. Thank you.

I detect some sarcasm

I detect some sarcasm

His just mad that he didn't think of it first

1000 poets working for 1000 years could not have articulated such a glorious thread title. You sir are wordsmith of the greatest order. Please never question yourself ever again, you have done your bid for this forum and next forum... and the one after that. Thank you. I detect some sarcasm

There is some truth to that.

1000 poets working for 1000 years could not have articulated such a glorious thread title. You sir are wordsmith of the greatest order. Please never question yourself ever again, you have done your bid for this forum and next forum... and the one after that. Thank you. I detect some sarcasm

There is some truth to that.

The truth is that 'his' English is below par

1000 poets working for 1000 years could not have articulated such a glorious thread title. You sir are wordsmith of the greatest order. Please never question yourself ever again, you have done your bid for this forum and next forum... and the one after that. Thank you.I detect some sarcasm His just mad that he didn't think of it first

There is some truth to that. The truth is that 'his' English is below par

So you have never been that excited about something that when you go to speak about it in the moment it comes out scrambled?

1000 poets working for 1000 years could not have articulated such a glorious thread title. You sir are wordsmith of the greatest order. Please never question yourself ever again, you have done your bid for this forum and next forum... and the one after that. Thank you.I detect some sarcasm His just mad that he didn't think of it firstThere is some truth to that. The truth is that 'his' English is below par

So you have never been that excited about something that when you go to speak about it in the moment it comes out scrambled?

Yeah it's happened when I'm speaking. Not when I'm typing though.