Melbourne Football

Who can make these?! Flags/Banners

mitchellmcleod

I'm going to get these made, I have someone who can make them. Although, I was wondering how do I bring them thought the gates (are they allowed) and what are the AAMI Park flag/banner measurement restrictions?

Hi Mitchell, just give Hackett a PM and he'll be able to get these flags in for you no worries at all.

I'm going to get these made, I have someone who can make them. Although, I was wondering how do I bring them thought the gates (are they allowed) and what are the AAMI Park flag/banner measurement restrictions?

Hi Mitchell, just give Hackett a PM and he'll be able to get these flags in for you no worries at all. Hey mate, he'll get them into the stadium with no dramas is that what you're saying? Edited by mitchellmcleod

Hi Mitchell, just give Hackett a PM and he'll be able to get these flags in for you no worries at all. Hey mate, he'll get them into the stadium with no dramas is that what you're saying?

Yes mate, no dramas at all. Just send him a PM and he'll work it out with you.

Can't wait to see the David Williams flag in the Melburnians end, looks unbelievable pal!

• Like 2