Melbourne Football

Donations of Materials/Paint etc.

KD.

Ok Guys, 

If anyone has any kind of materials or paints that they can donate towards future banners and flags for the terrace, post in here and we will get in contact with you.

So if you dont have money, but you do have spare materials and paints, post them up

Edit: Or if you see any specials on materials and paint, post those up as well !

Cheers.

Edited by Demon_Heart
  • Like 1

Or if people see sales !!

Haven't got anything to donate but when I have made some banners I use the house paint sample pots. I've always just used the wattyl  ones but was in home hardware one time and they had there own pots. They could make up some of the wattyl colours in those pots because the bases match. It's not that amazing, but sometimes saves $5-10 depending on which colour. Every little bit helps.

Or if people see sales !!

Haven't got anything to donate but when I have made some banners I use the house paint sample pots. I've always just used the wattyl  ones but was in home hardware one time and they had there own pots. They could make up some of the wattyl colours in those pots because the bases match. It's not that amazing, but sometimes saves $5-10 depending on which colour. Every little bit helps.

this. good idea