Melbourne Football

Melbourne City Fan Representative Group

Torn Asunder

I thought I'd kick off a new topic for the FRG.

and from the club ...

@MelbourneCity: @MelbourneCity Fan Representative Group are meeting this Thursday. email fans@melbournecityfc.com.au with your key topics for discussion

I'm happy to table anything legitimate comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, etc, presented on the forum on Thursday

• Like 2

I always get one pepper corn too many on my chicken strip at AAMI Park and I find this unacceptable. Will someone be hired specifically to take out that one peppercorn from my chicken strip?

Thanks

Fuck you man, now I'm dying for some chicken strips  :angry:

I always get one pepper corn too many on my chicken strip at AAMI Park and I find this unacceptable. Will someone be hired specifically to take out that one peppercorn from my chicken strip?

Thanks

Fuck you man, now I'm dying for some chicken strips :angry: haha suck shit! I just had chicken strips, with the perfect amount of peppercorn ;)

Thanks

Fuck you man, now I'm dying for some chicken strips :angry: haha suck shit! I just had chicken strips, with the perfect amount of peppercorn ;)

:(

Still want plenty of red in our game signage, on scarves and other merchandise etc.

Also, I would like "Heart", "The Heart of Melbourne" or something similar to be adopted as an official nickname.

"Heart of the city" is plastered all over the web-site - probably as official as you are going to get.

Still want plenty of red in our game signage, on scarves and other merchandise etc.

Also, I would like "Heart", "The Heart of Melbourne" or something similar to be adopted as an official nickname.

"Heart of the city" is plastered all over the web-site - probably as official as you are going to get."Heart of the city" is being used just like "believe"

We want something to stay. "Heart of the city" will not stay and only be around for the upcomig season. It'll be nice to have an official nickname etc.

I know that Melburnians will have a representative within this group.

So that's at least one new member.

Do we have a commitment from the club for red and white going forward?

as (for what i see as a combination here) what are they going to do to bring existing active supporters (and for what its worth other members) back into the fold both short and long term whilst (1) keeping them there long term and (2) building the new "City" identity?

would hate to see existing members punished in any way, shape or form.  

overall (and maybe me just maybe me being me), i didnt really feel like the club really pushed to make existing members to be part of this "new" experience.  it seemed like the club changed over and they thought it was one and the fucking same (pardon the bluntmess). 

Edited by mattyh001
  • Like 4

can they put up more info/stats of subs etc on big screens?

Is ticker getting his wig dyed sky blue? or will he find voice and swap roles with our stadium announcer. Maybe they could both stand next to Archie's cardboard cut-out in goal for half-time penalty blasting comp.

Have enough frigging food ready at halftime so we all don't have to stand and wait for it to cook.

• Like 1

Do we have a commitment from the club for red and white going forward?

Whatever answer you get means nothing. Markets change and clubs/businesses alter their vision to suit.

Its not just about the answer - based on these guys history the answer will be given in political doublespeak - aiming to placate but not actually committing to anything.

The question is more about making the point that this is STILL important to us.

"Heart of the city" is plastered all over the web-site - probably as official as you are going to get. "Heart of the city" is being used just like "believe"

We want something to stay. "Heart of the city" will not stay and only be around for the upcomig season. It'll be nice to have an official nickname etc.

That's a "glass half empty" attitude. The only way you'll get something to stick is by the fans making it stick. If you wait for the club to decide some sort of "official" nickname you're likely to get the same outcome as the colours - what they want will not necessarily be what you want.

If you want "Heart" to stay, keep using it whenever you can.

• Like 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic
  • jw1739 unpinned this topic