Melbourne Football

Fantasy Premier League - Melbourne City FC League?

schwarzgelb

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One round to go.

• Head to head equal on wins with schwarzgelb but 25 points behind, so I need to pick up a win and sg to miss out.  He does seem to have a tougher opponent.
  • 25 points behind (see above) on the league, so I need a bit of luck to peg that back in one go.

Now if I'd had Mane in my side and marquee last week.............. (though can't complain, cleaned up with my Sunderland defender, van Whatisname)

Season Over.  

Schwarzgelb wins the classic league, but in a monumental final day of the season turnaround, sg losses by a point in his head to head clash and as i won (even though i got less points this week), I pip him in the head to head league!  Oh the unbridled joy!!

Off to get a statue of myself commissioned for the front garden.

Season Over.  

Schwarzgelb wins the classic league, but in a monumental final day of the season turnaround, sg losses by a point in his head to head clash and as i won (even though i got less points this week), I pip him in the head to head league!  Oh the unbridled joy!!

Off to get a statue of myself commissioned for the front garden.

I hope its like one of those little boys pissing.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
14 hours ago, Shahanga said:

You renewing the league again?  

Thanks for the reminder again. Just renewed it now even though I usually stop playing after a couple of months lol.

There's a also a draft version that I didn't know they introduced. If anyone wants to create a league for that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hakz7 said:

Thanks for the reminder again. Just renewed it now even though I usually stop playing after a couple of months lol.

There's a also a draft version that I didn't know they introduced. If anyone wants to create a league for that.

Posting the code for newbies?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, hakz7 said:

It's the official Premier League site's one. fantasy.premierleague.com. Then enter the code above when you choose to join a private league.

On it. 'Mooy + 14 other guys' are good to go.

I had a chuckle at 'Transgender Leftback'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...