Melbourne Football

Fantasy Premier League - Melbourne City FC League?

schwarzgelb

69. I'm done, no city or Liverpool this gameweek.

Took a risk and straight swapped Giroud for Dzeko.

What about you?

52, Dzeko and Nasri to go, not sure what to think of Nasri - Put him in for Sterling with about 3 hours before lockout of GW1 and regretting it a little now albeit a week in.

Really not convinced on both my City players, if neither perform might work towards replacing them over the next 2 weeks, maybe Nasri for Larsson and then Dzeko for a 9-9.5, thoughts?

69. I'm done, no city or Liverpool this gameweek.

Took a risk and straight swapped Giroud for Dzeko.

What about you?

52, Dzeko and Nasri to go, not sure what to think of Nasri - Put him in for Sterling with about 3 hours before lockout of GW1 and regretting it a little now albeit a week in.

Really not convinced on both my City players, if neither perform might work towards replacing them over the next 2 weeks, maybe Nasri for Larsson and then Dzeko for a 9-9.5, thoughts?

Same boat in regards to Dzeko. He should be doing a lot better than he is. I hope i speak too soon and he kicks 3 lol

I opted for sterling over nasri. Purely by fluke. lol

Well since I just brought Dzeko in I'd say keep him. He was sharp in the first game and looks like Kun and him will start with Jovetic off the bench. He just signed a new contract and has a pretty decent scoring record against all opposition.

As for Nasri he's kinda up and down. Some games he does fuck all and then he explodes and score like 15 points. I'd say hold off on both.

Well since I just brought Dzeko in I'd say keep him. He was sharp in the first game and looks like Kun and him will start with Jovetic off the bench. He just signed a new contract and has a pretty decent scoring record against all opposition.

As for Nasri he's kinda up and down. Some games he does fuck all and then he explodes and score like 15 points. I'd say hold off on both.

I was so surprised when I looked at how many points Nasri scored last year, you're right in the fact he's a burst player but I guess he's also a player you sometimes underestimate scoring wise (corners, straight forward assists)

Really need to improve on Bojan.

Might struggle with cleansheets this week having; Terry (away to Everton), Koscielny/Chambers (away to Leicester) and Dier (home to Liverpool).

Right now, I'll probably be going with Ramsey or Jovetic as my captain as Goodison imo is the toughest place to go in the premiership, and this will be Costa's biggest test yet.

Going for Krul at home to Palace rather than De Gea away to Burnley also.

Edited by DutchPride

Where the feck is gonna play though? He's an attacking winger...

Does LVG change to 433, 442 or 343?

got a feeling they will play 4-4-2

Had an extra transfer as i did not use one last week, so did:

out: Pelle and Puncheon - in: Vaz Te and Sterling

hopefully Vaz Te can sit on my bench and not drop in value, while i may trade Puncheon back in for Mirallas depending on form.... 

Not that I was planning on getting him but why is Balotelli so expensive at 10.0? His scoring record has never been off the charts; only scored around 15 goals last season and I don't think he'll score any more than that this season.

They year the flogs won the league, he had a point per minute ratio similar to RVP/Rooney/Aguero/Adebayor... just saying.

Eto'o much better value, however.

Edited by LR9