Melbourne Football

Melburnians Scarf

Jimmy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my submission.

Predominately white design with the colour in the lettering able to stand out from a distance.

The word Melburnians in sky blue for home games.

The words Heart of the City in red for away games.

Depending on the chant you could face the scarf one way or the other.

An important feature in the design is to have the logo facing the reverse way so that when worn the logo is upright.

Tri-colour tassels.

Most importantly I've kept it simple, clean, and utilised the three colours fairly evenly.

post-177-0-15282700-1405424659_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I think remove the charcoal lines for the front, I will paste a mspaint job.

Also, some options for reverse side, i think the striped reverse side looks really bad, sorry mate.

nUNUWlb.png

For the reverse side, there's also my sweet effort at getting sheep, cow, whale, ship in there somewhere :)

Clau2lT.png

I love the original design and any of these designs for the other side of the scarf!!! Pick one of these IMO and get them made ASAP I'm keen!
  • Like 1

I think remove the charcoal lines for the front, I will paste a mspaint job.

Also, some options for reverse side, i think the striped reverse side looks really bad, sorry mate.

nUNUWlb.png

For the reverse side, there's also my sweet effort at getting sheep, cow, whale, ship in there somewhere :)

I know that the St George's Cross is off the flag of Melbourne and everything but I'm not sure that I could bring myself to wear anything which looked so English.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifmelburniansScarf.jpgHere's my scarf submission now using the American Captain font.

How far away are we from a final decision? Will there be a chance to vote for the top designs as there was for the Melburnians badge?

I would think a design has been picked if they are hoping to have the scarfs available to be sold on the 12th of August

• 2 weeks later...

Very good, surprised with how much Red there is TBH... gonna give us a massive identity crisis battle in the next 4 or so years... But anyway it looks classy as all hell

Scarf looks great, not perfect of course, but I expect like the club and fans themselves it's something that will evolve over time!