Melbourne Football

Sydney away round 1

Tbitm

Got return flights from avalon to sydney for $92 buks leaving Friday morning return sunday arvo so if ur looking for cheaper flights and can get a lift to avalon check it out

Hey isn't the game on Tuesday night? http://www.theffacup.com.au/matchcentre/Melbourne-City-v-Sydney-FC/760107

This is for the away game up there in aleague 11th October

Edited by thisphantomfortress

• 1 month later...

Which tickets should we be buying, the away active bronze or the away silver reserve?  There seems to have been more tickets bought from the away silver res section because it directs me to row L as opposed to row A in the bronze section. Cheers

Its Sydney, PPL barely attend Sporting Events up there unless they are actually competing in them like the City to Surf so you are basically fine to buy a tickets at the gate for almost any Match. (PPL can even buy tickets at the gate at the NRL Grand Final.)

As is my understanding from the seating map, Silver isn't actually Away Active, so if you want to stand with us behind the goals you'll need to buy Bronze.

If you want to be sitting up in the stands then grab the Silver tickets.

Also heading up Friday night.

Edited by King Malta

This will also be the first away trip for my fiance and I...  can't wait!

Question though - I'm trying to buy tickets, but when I select Active Away - Bronze, it's allocating me Bay 38 (which is next to the Silver Away section on the sideline), rather than behind the goals... any idea what's up with that?

Whats the rough estimate of our supporters heading to Sydney for the 1st round against Sydney FC some say there is 1000 heading over and others saying closer 500 supporters from our club?

You are the best thing to happen ti this forum since melbhrt/manutd/essendon or whatever that other douchebags name was
  • Like 3

Whats the rough estimate of our supporters heading to Sydney for the 1st round against Sydney FC some say there is 1000 heading over and others saying closer 500 supporters from our club?

You are the best thing to happen ti this forum since melbhrt/manutd/essendon or whatever that other douchebags name was

fuck i miss those days. gimme Pre Takeover anyday. 

• Like 5

Which tickets should we be buying, the away active bronze or the away silver reserve?  There seems to have been more tickets bought from the away silver res section because it directs me to row L as opposed to row A in the bronze section. Cheers

I bought tickets exactly 12 hours after your post an still got row L.

Which means 12 away (silver) rows already sold, or it sTarts at row l

Look, it will be the same as it has been for the past 10 seasons. Main away bay at SFS will be behind the goals. If u buy a ticket and it tells you somewhere else, don't stress, there is very minimal security, u enter at a gate on the side of the ground and walk around. 

and when they see 2,000 hardened hooliganz from city approaching they won't care if you have a corporate box tickets, let alone the wring bronze ticket. 

• Like 1

Look, it will be the same as it has been for the past 10 seasons. Main away bay at SFS will be behind the goals. If u buy a ticket and it tells you somewhere else, don't stress, there is very minimal security, u enter at a gate on the side of the ground and walk around.

and when they see 2,000 hardened hooliganz from city approaching they won't care if you have a corporate box tickets, let alone the wring bronze ticket.

This. Ticket doesn't really matter, the whole end is usually still dedicated for away fans and the security don't care where you sit either