Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

Sounds shit.

But I guess that means before round one since October starts midweek before round one?

Yeah I guess, but at least they're coming. I heard they were having issues and are just waiting for the stock to get here from the manufacturers. 

I just want to make sure i have one for round 1. Want to be decked out for the away trip. 

You'd think they would do the right thing and maybe try and have it ready the week before the season starts.

Sounds shit.

But I guess that means before round one since October starts midweek before round one?

Yeah I guess, but at least they're coming. I heard they were having issues and are just waiting for the stock to get here from the manufacturers.

I just want to make sure i have one for round 1. Want to be decked out for the away trip.

You'd think they would do the right thing and maybe try and have it ready the week before the season starts. Looks like you'll have too dust off old heart kit for this trip

Sounds shit.

I just want to make sure i have one for round 1. Want to be decked out for the away trip.

You'd think they would do the right thing and maybe try and have it ready the week before the season starts. Looks like you'll have too dust off old heart kit for this trip

post-484-0-40778300-1411092976_thumb.jpg

post-484-0-04217100-1411092996_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

The conspiracy to rid the red and white begins

Dear Paul,

Thank you for registering your interest in purchasing a Melbourne City FC Home Jersey ahead of the Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season along with your Premium A membership. We are excited to announce exclusively to Premium A & B, First Touch and City Class members that the Home Jersey is on sale from 11am tomorrow (Sunday 21 September). Please click here to access the Nike Product Calendar. From 11am, Sunday 21 September, the Melbourne City FC Home Jersey will be available from this site.

Melbourne City FC and Nike are also offering FREE customisation through the Nike store with each Home Jersey purchase. The Club has received a high number of expressions of interest for the Home Jersey and we encourage you to purchase early to avoid disappointment. We will keep you updated once the Melbourne City FC 2014/15 Away Jersey is available for retail sale.

Happy shopping!

Edited by Dylan

The conspiracy to rid the red and white begins

Dear Paul,

Thank you for registering your interest in purchasing a Melbourne City FC Home Jersey ahead of the Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season along with your Premium A membership. We are excited to announce exclusively to Premium A & B, First Touch and City Class members that the Home Jersey is on sale from 11am tomorrow (Sunday 21 September). Please click here to access the Nike Product Calendar. From 11am, Sunday 21 September, the Melbourne City FC Home Jersey will be available from this site.

Melbourne City FC and Nike are also offering FREE customisation through the Nike store with each Home Jersey purchase. The Club has received a high number of expressions of interest for the Home Jersey and we encourage you to purchase early to avoid disappointment. We will keep you updated once the Melbourne City FC 2014/15 Away Jersey is available for retail sale.

Happy shopping!

City expected to use sky blue and have the current home kit as the away kit. But then ffa fucked up those plans. That imo is why the away kits are going to take longer.

• Like 4

I am leaning towards that because of the delay they had to focus on one kit to have it ready and probably because its the home kit they see it as more important. I think the red and white stripes was always intended as an away kit as the first announcement of Villa had him holding one in the photo

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm going to call bullshit on them claiming there is a high demand for the home jersey alone. A high demand on the kit in general, yes. Just the home jersey, no.

There is alot of animosity on here toward the colour change but I think that we are a very small number of the supporter base and this forum can be a bit of an echo chamber. 

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm going to call bullshit on them claiming there is a high demand for the home jersey alone. A high demand on the kit in general, yes. Just the home jersey, no.

There is alot of animosity on here toward the colour change but I think that we are a very small number of the supporter base and this forum can be a bit of an echo chamber.

Could very well be, but I'm still skeptical. I guess we'll never know though.

• Like 1

Could very well be, but I'm still skeptical. I guess we'll never know though.

That I agree with haha

Having free customisation on the home kit is a give away that they're pushing that. I too don't but that the home shirt is in greater demand than the away shirt. Yes this forum might be a bit of an echo chamber and pro-red and white but whenever the club has tried to post to Facebook anything about the colours/strips the feedback always runs ~10:1 in favour of the Red and White

• Like 1