Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

576454-a5bdecde-0586-11e4-ac31-28cbd3f83

Captain and deputy. Should be

Deputy and captain

Yeah, should be..

I'd suggest, if that's what the picture is depicting, it WILL be. Otherwise they'd be in the opposite spots. I'd be all for Kisnorbo getting the gig.

Captain and deputy.Should be

Deputy and captain

Yeah, should be..

I'd suggest, if that's what the picture is depicting, it WILL be. Otherwise they'd be in the opposite spots. I'd be all for Kisnorbo getting the gig.

Would rather the captain be the "organiser" in defence as opposed to the "bull terrier". Think Robbie's style is much more suited to captaincy than Paddy k.

• Like 3

Captain and deputy. Should be

Deputy and captain Yeah, should be..

Would rather the captain be the "organiser" in defence as opposed to the "bull terrier". Think Robbie's style is much more suited to captaincy than Paddy k.

Nah have to disagree with you their mate. Weilart looks like the type of guy who cries at the end of the notebook while Patty K probably fucks to the texas chainsaw massacre. Oh and dat tackle

474338197-patrick-kisnorbo-of-the-heart-

What a champ :clap:

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 1

Captain and deputy.Should be

Deputy and captainYeah, should be.. I'd suggest, if that's what the picture is depicting, it WILL be. Otherwise they'd be in the opposite spots. I'd be all for Kisnorbo getting the gig. Would rather the captain be the "organiser" in defence as opposed to the "bull terrier". Think Robbie's style is much more suited to captaincy than Paddy k.

Nah have to disagree with you their mate. Weilart looks like the type of guy who cries at the end of the notebook while Patty K probably fucks to the texas chainsaw massacre. Oh and dat tackle

474338197-patrick-kisnorbo-of-the-heart-

What a champ :clap:

That is why I don't think PK should be captain. He is the player who is hard at the ball all the time that type of player doesn't have time to assess and tell other players where to be (which imo is what the captain should be doing). PK is to busy destroying cunts to have time to do that.

The captain isnt chosen because they are the best player. It is chosen because they are the best leader (in starting XI).

• Like 3

Even that smile looks weird on Kisnorbo. Usually, a sort of sneer is the best he can manage on game day.

rOVdWjh.jpg

fixed

Haha outstanding :up:

First thing I think of when I see this photo is Suarez biting Kisnorbo and Paddy turning around with dat face. 

White Chicks style. Myyyyy turn!!

BpWZax0IMAAQksE.jpg

BpWZVIXIIAAAb5D.jpg

Is it wrong to like these kits?

A real man likes what he wants with no apologies, so like away ;)

they look amazing, i'll be getting the away kit but would love to get the home as well  

The strips have been designed well. Personally, i think they are the best tops in the A-League!

On SEN, Munn was saying that the home shirt was taken from a Manchester City design (obviously), but that it had added some elements to make it 'more Melbourne' (or words to that effect). He wasn't just talking about the badge, was he? Or the Westpac logo?

10460718_10152202572787479_8949730857172

^ That, with sky blue as opposed to royal blue would look rather schlick, and I say that as a North Melbourne supporter.

Looking at this kit again actually makes me appreciate our new home kit so much more, wow that's ugly.

Hate it. What are home kits? The home kit is supposed to be synonymous with your club. People on the streets see the kit and instantly recognize who it belongs to, what it stands for, the history the club has made.

What do I see when I see our kit?
A Manchester City hand-me-down. Failed attempt to make us a mini man city. Nothing.

Shit kit, wont ever buy. Might buy the away kit.

• Like 3

The away kit...is it just me or does it look like the stripes form an 'N' while the white around them near the collar could conceivably form an 'H'?

Yea, I noticed that yesterday! I thought it looked a bit like the old club badge in reverse...

i6hu2c.jpg

• Like 3

Hate it. What are home kits? The home kit is supposed to be synonymous with your club. People on the streets see the kit and instantly recognize who it belongs to, what it stands for, the history the club has made.

A Manchester City hand-me-down. Failed attempt to make us a mini man city. Nothing.

I don't hate it, hate it, but I see your point and I actually agree with you!

They need to reverse the home and away kits around!

I don't hate it, hate it, but I see your point and I actually agree with you!

They need to reverse the home and away kits around!

mate you can't do that oh won't someone think of the brand synergy?!?!

• Like 5