Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

fuck me those socks...

I know it's only a training kit but they don't even match the blue on our shirt/shorts ffs, they look completely tacked on. 

Hopefully in the season proper we'll have all white with the blue strip on the shirt and that'll be the extent of it, not holding my breath though.

Why is a guy in Artarmon, Sydney selling Melbourne Heart tops? Lol

If it was the home kit, I'd get a 3XL...though it'd probably still show my love-handles!

Why is a guy in Artarmon, Sydney selling Melbourne Heart tops? Lol

If it was the home kit, I'd get a 3XL...though it'd probably still show my love-handles!

Lol it is probably that guy who ditched WSW for us when Mifsud was signed. Likely he is going back to WSW.

They actually look good Rass... wouldn´t mind one in a "fat bastard" size ;)

Pity the badge is just printed I think.

Yup, it is.

Not sure if this top will make it to retail, but it's something everyone can wear.

IMO they did the right thing making it white. The photo on the mailout for the clinics had kids running around in sky blue, so they're obviously listening.

I think the socks were Manchester City socks, weren't they? THE TOP IS A TRAINING TOP.

Yes, I'm pretty sure they are from the Man City away kit from 4 years ago. Doubt Melb City will use them regularly.

They were our third socks from last year.

LOVE OUR KITS firstly, but if we are going to compromise with more red in our kit, then I think we should incorporate Catania's away strip as our home kit. It fills the requirement of the sky blue and still has the red and white!

catania-away-football-shirt-2009-2010-s_

Edited by Damiano

They are fake

the collar is wrong from what the club has released with their original mockups

The width of the two stripes are wrong, as the image the club released has the sky blue wider that the navy.

Also the diabetes college thing was only a 1 year deal from memory.

AND they wouldnt release a long sleeve home and an away short sleeve first up. They would both be short and then another option would be long.

Oh and those were made by LR9, they are both posted on the forums in this kit thread

Edited by Dylan

There is nothing for 2014-15 in the "Merchandise - Apparel Onfield" section of the Club Shop - I just logged on to check.

However, they still have Diabetes College listed, because they are selling books on the principles and management of diabetes. FWIW Diabetes College is still listed as a major partner on the club website (although how up to date that is is anyone's guess - Kappa is still listed).