Melbourne Football

2014-15 MEMBERSHIPS

CaNNaVo93

GA members get free tickets for this weeks game, still find this shit by the club to not offer it to other members, sure they won't be able to go to reserved seats but they can still enjoy themselves in GA, another big opportunity missed by the club

On the plus side, we're all CITYZENS now! Apparently we all get a membership card and wristband......... and a free ticket.

Plus there's a tonne of other crap I probably won't bother reading about and understanding!

Edited by Pete Heartspur

IMO this forum can take the credit for the "two free tickets" initiative - it came up on here a long time ago. It's an excellent way of getting people interested.

I agree in principle. Except taking people to a game featuring CCM's patented anti-football may be enough to turn them away from the A-League forever.

IMO this forum can take the credit for the "two free tickets" initiative - it came up on here a long time ago. It's an excellent way of getting people interested.

I agree in principle. Except taking people to a game featuring CCM's patented anti-football may be enough to turn them away from the A-League forever.

May be enough to turn them away from life...

I can't find a link, but an email from the club had the following paragraph in it:

Good news! As a General Admission (GA) member of Melbourne City FC, you are entitled to access a free GA ticket* at this Sunday's match against the Central Coast Mariners at AAMI Park, which is included in your benefits this season. Simply show your 2014/15 membership card to one of the ticket windows at Gate E at AAMI Park on Sunday and you will receive your complimentary ticket for the match. Bring a friend or introduce a family member to the Melbourne City FC match day experience this Sunday! *Please note, one GA ticket will be provided per membership transaction only. 

• Like 1

I can't find a link, but an email from the club had the following paragraph in it:

Good news!

As a General Admission (GA) member of Melbourne City FC, you are entitled to access a free GA ticket* at this Sunday's match against the Central Coast Mariners at AAMI Park, which is included in your benefits this season.

Simply show your 2014/15 membership card to one of the ticket windows at Gate E at AAMI Park on Sunday and you will receive your complimentary ticket for the match.

Bring a friend or introduce a family member to the Melbourne City FC match day experience this Sunday!

*Please note, one GA ticket will be provided per membership transaction only.

Anyone spoken to the club about this?

I hope the owners take note of how quickly the membership purchases dried up. From our first home game we got 15,500 people, 2nd home game just over 10k people and our last home game just over 9k. It's only round 7 and the hype has well and truly disappeared..

The owners say they are listening to the fans...????

anyone done the new survey? couldn't help but laugh when they asked about something a long the lines of how does melbourne city value traditions? strongly disagree (basically neglect everything heart bar performances)

I was looking to the section where I could make my feelings known.

The survey seems to be geared towards allowing staff members to walk around the office singing "So Happy Together".

Everyone knows surveys are a managerial tool to make everyone think they're doing something. "Look, we've asked our stakeholders!!". It's closing the loop, feeding back the results and telling people how management have learnt from this, and then changes to be implemented, that seems strangely to go missing...........

God know how many local council surveys or work surveys I've done which resulted in sweet F.A. Surprisingly the first CFG survey follows the script.

Can't be fucked to be honest. I'm over the delusion they give a crap.

But they are "doing something"..........................????????????

• Like 1

Ah. Thank you. The one about the squad being announced? Deleted it without even reading it because I'd already seen the squad! Which tends to show how I feel about the club at the moment.

Have resorted to MrsJW's e-mail.

Do the survey JW

You'll get to strongly disagree with everything they hoped you wouldn't.

Ah. Thank you. The one about the squad being announced? Deleted it without even reading it because I'd already seen the squad! Which tends to show how I feel about the club at the moment.

Do the survey JW

You'll get to strongly disagree with everything they hoped you wouldn't.

I did, and I did. And, I actually felt quite sad about feeling that way.

You know there's a "Deleted" or "Trash" folder where you can usually access deleted emails, right?  :P

I just spoke to the membership department regarding my First Touch membership. I still have not received my signed Melbourne city kit and I have been given no specific date other than December!!!

In regards to stepping on to AAMI park (another inclusion of First Touch membership) she could not tell me when that would be, if at all... after paying $750 for my membership this is quickly becoming a disaster... FFS is this club intentionally trying to Fuck everything up... Seriously if you put out membership packs at least honour them and deliver what you promised...  

Its so basic and we cant even get that right.... There is so much wrong with this club its not funny...

as a member I'm hanging on by a thread... its been 5yrs of this shit...

Edited by Attack11

I just spoke to the membership department regarding my First Touch membership. I still have not received my signed Melbourne city kit and I have been given no specific date other than December!!!

In regards to stepping on to AAMI park (another inclusion of First Touch membership) she could not tell me when that would be, if at all... after paying $750 for my membership this is quickly becoming a disaster... FFS is this club intentionally trying to Fuck everything up... Seriously if you put out membership packs at least honour them and deliver what you promised...  

Its so basic and we cant even get that right.... There is so much wrong with this club its not funny...

That's not good.

My advice would be to write a formal letter addressed to Scott Munn the CEO, pointing out what the package is supposed to offer and asking for clarification of when the various items are to be delivered, and if they are not going to be delivered then ask that you be refunded the difference between "First Touch" and Premium A.

Make it a formal letter rather than e-mail. Munn is accountable for this sort of thing and he needs to know what is happening.

In regards to stepping on to AAMI park (another inclusion of First Touch membership) she could not tell me when that would be, if at all... after paying $750 for my membership this is quickly becoming a disaster... FFS is this club intentionally trying to Fuck everything up... Seriously if you put out membership packs at least honour them and deliver what you promised...

That is such fucking poor form. By the sounds of things, everyone at the club from top to bottom are digging their own graves. But as has been mentioned before. You can't leave the same people to run the club and expect anything to change.

City have bought themselves a lemon

Edited by KSK_47

That's not good.

My advice would be to write a formal letter addressed to Scott Munn the CEO, pointing out what the package is supposed to offer and asking for clarification of when the various items are to be delivered, and if they are not going to be delivered then ask that you be refunded the difference between "First Touch" and Premium A.

Make it a formal letter rather than e-mail. Munn is accountable for this sort of thing and he needs to know what is happening. He will shout you a beer at imperial and call it square.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...