Melbourne Football

2014-15 MEMBERSHIPS

CaNNaVo93

Waiting to get paid today or tomorrow to sign on!

Does anyone have any insight to how different the views are between Premium A and B?

Leaning toward A, obviously better seats but gotta watch the pocket too lol

I'm Premium A but have checked out the Premium B seats and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them. Probably wish I'd settled on B right from the start. The Western wing is better because then you're not looking into the sun.

Does anyone have any insight to how different the views are between Premium A and B?

I'm Premium A but have checked out the Premium B seats and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them. Probably wish I'd settled on B right from the start. The Western wing is better because then you're not looking into the sun.

Awesome thanks for that mate  :D. It'd be good to make a few mates to head to games with and all that. Nobody I know is all that interested or they're Victory supporters lol

I'm in the first seat where Prem A turns into Prem B and the view's pretty good from where I am (in line with 18 yard line).

I imagine the view (of the entire pitch) would be even better if you're closer to the half way line, but I'd say if you're in the bays (26 & 28) right beside the central "First Touch" bay (27) then it's worth going Prem A, if you're in the second bay away from the half way line (25 or 29) then you might wanna save $145 and go Prem B.

• Like 1

I'm in the first seat where Prem A turns into Prem B and the view's pretty good from where I am (in line with 18 yard line).

I imagine the view (of the entire pitch) would be even better if you're closer to the half way line, but I'd say if you're in the bays (26 & 28) right beside the central "First Touch" bay (27) then it's worth going Prem A, if you're in the second bay away from the half way line (25 or 29) then you might wanna save $145 and go Prem B.

Ah ok thanks for the insight bud.

Any clue if Prem A bays 26 or 28 would have seats available?

I'm in Bay 28 and completely agree with RedorDead.

I would ring Melanie at Heart HQ and ask about seats in Bays 26, 28. There were big gaps in Bay 28 last season, but that doesn't mean that there are now.

Yeah, I'm Prem B too (four rows from the front) and that seat does me nicely. I remember two years ago when they had that free upgrade promotion for a game, it seemed like the only difference with the seats I got were that it was on the side of Heart bench's, rather than the opposition's. Not exactly a massive inspiration to go up a class.

I'm in Bay 28 and completely agree with RedorDead.

I would ring Melanie at Heart HQ and ask about seats in Bays 26, 28. There were big gaps in Bay 28 last season, but that doesn't mean that there are now.

Sweet I'll give em a ring today. Thanks for all the help guys appreciate it  :D

Might be thinking a little too much ahead but is aami park built in such a way that would allow an easy expansion to happen? Because we are getting bigger and bigger and unfortunately so are the tards but would be great to see the stadium get bigger in a few years time!

anyone have info on how many active memberships?

1,200 Anyone know how many seats there is in the sections shown on the seating map as the active area. As I haven't seen anything regarding expanding the active area and would be nice to know if we have actually exceeded the capacity of the current/old area.

Might be thinking a little too much ahead but is aami park built in such a way that would allow an easy expansion to happen? Because we are getting bigger and bigger and unfortunately so are the tards but would be great to see the stadium get bigger in a few years time!

If I remember the history correctly The Melbourne Rectangular Stadium (AAMI Park) was originally only going to have a capacity 20,000 or so. Melbourne Victory campaigned pretty hard for a larger capacity and it was finally built with room for just over 30,000. They also provided for an expansion to 50,000 if needed.

If I remember the history correctly The Melbourne Rectangular Stadium (AAMI Park) was originally only going to have a capacity 20,000 or so. Melbourne Victory campaigned pretty hard for a larger capacity and it was finally built with room for just over 30,000. They also provided for an expansion to 50,000 if needed. Yeah I did a bit of research at 3 am and found this

'Although the stadium was built with foundations to allow for future expansion to 50,000,[16] the roof was not designed with this in mind, and so the stadium cannot be expanded without major construction work'

Missed opportunity today.. We had a great attendance and a real opportunity to attract more members... But once again we failed to do the business on the pitch.

Hype will only do so much and I think with our new owners we have achieved a lot so far... But it will count for ZERO if the results don't come...

If you are going to buy a premium A or B membership. Can you please turn up, it looked ridiculous having all those empty seats on the eastern side

Yeah agreed. I was wondering why it seemed a bit bare, because when I was purchasing my membership most seats were taken and at the game... sweet f**k all.

more members just means a longer line for beer. 

is this what you really want?

Last year I could rock up right on kick off with a group of 6 or so blokes and find seats behind the active support.

This year I rock up 15 minutes before kick off and can't find a group of 3 seats together, except for right up the back of the corner.

I miss my little club :(

• Like 1

more members just means a longer line for beer. 

is this what you really want?

Last year I could rock up right on kick off with a group of 6 or so blokes and find seats behind the active support.

This year I rock up 15 minutes before kick off and can't find a group of 3 seats together, except for right up the back of the corner.

I miss my little club :(

But didn't that "so happy together" sound good