Melbourne Football

David Villa

kingofhearts

I've been following this team since it was just an idea 6 years ago and I've lost count of all the big name players that were meant to be all but signed. Players like Ronaldinho, Karagounis, Holt, Beckham, Lampard, Neil, Barton and Augustine Sokan.

I've heard Munn come out countless times talking a big game saying stuff like we're looking all around the globe for our new manager only to promote the worst out of our two assistant coaches. Saying we've signed a big name international who is still staring in internationals to reveal Michael "what's a offside?" Mifsud. Tweeting there's a massive announcement coming for us to extend Clint Bolton's contract for another season.

I've been told by the club we're going to play a friendly against Inter, that the club isn't for sale, we'll play sexy and successful football with an emphasis on youth development amongst countless other things to be let down time and time again.

Even these new owners told me that my opinion matters, that we'll be our own club, it won't be a Cardiff situation and our days of mediocrity are behind us. Since then they've re-signed Tando "Flappy Bird" Velaphi and Jason "What position can I fuck up this week?" Hoffman and done all they can to change our name, logo and colors.

I actually wonder why I still follow this rabble but yet I'm still here, still making massive trips to AAMI Park and around the country, still pouring my cash into the club and the terrace and still reading these forums everyday in the hope that things will turn around.

So I'm definitely not going to get my hopes up about us getting David Villa on any kind of contract until I see him walking out of the tunnel at AAMI Park wearing whatever monstrosity of a kit our arab overlords have been so kind to make us wear.

6 long years!

Poor old you, you long suffering man.

:P

• Like 1

I've been following this team since it was just an idea 6 years ago and I've lost count of all the big name players that were meant to be all but signed. Players like Ronaldinho, Karagounis, Holt, Beckham, Lampard, Neil, Barton and Augustine Sokan.

I've heard Munn come out countless times talking a big game saying stuff like we're looking all around the globe for our new manager only to promote the worst out of our two assistant coaches. Saying we've signed a big name striker who is still staring in internationals only to reveal Michael "what's a offside?" Mifsud. Tweeting there's a huge announcement coming only for us to extend Clint Bolton's contract for another season.

I've been told by the club we're going to play a friendly against Inter, that the Heart isn't for sale, that we'll play sexy, winning football with an emphasis on youth development amongst countless other statements only to be let down time and time again.

Even these new owners told me that my opinion matters, that we'll be our own club, it won't be a Cardiff situation and our days of mediocrity are behind us. Since then they've re-signed Tando "Flappy Bird" Velaphi and Jason "What position can I fuck up this week?" Hoffman and done all they can to change our name, logo and colors.

I actually wonder why I still follow this rabble but yet I'm still here, still making massive trips to AAMI Park and around the country, still pouring my cash into the club and the terrace and still reading these forums everyday in the hope that things will turn around.

So I'm definitely not going to get my hopes up about us getting David Villa on any kind of contract until I see him walking out of the tunnel at AAMI Park wearing whatever monstrosity of a kit our arab overlords have been so kind to make us wear.

I only liked your post for the 'Jason "What position can I fuck up this week?" Hoffman' comment!  :lol:

I've heard Munn come out countless times talking a big game saying stuff like we're looking all around the globe for our new manager only to promote the worst out of our two assistant coaches. Saying we've signed a big name striker who is still staring in internationals only to reveal Michael "what's a offside?" Mifsud. Tweeting there's a huge announcement coming only for us to extend Clint Bolton's contract for another season.

I've been told by the club we're going to play a friendly against Inter, that the Heart isn't for sale, that we'll play sexy, winning football with an emphasis on youth development amongst countless other statements only to be let down time and time again.

lol'd

• Like 1

Post of the year

:clap:

Post of the year

Agree. And I take it that Jimmy isn't polishing his knob anytime soon :P

get off your phone while you're driving you fuckhead

Normally Id agree, but for this guy Id prefer he continued using his phone as much as possible while driving. Lets hope you're not crossing the road at the same time
  • Like 1