Melbourne Football

Heart - Audio or Video

InMyHeart

I cant really remember last years fan interaction levels but this year it seems as if they are really putting themselves out there and trying to interact alot more. Corey Gamerio was on twitter answering questions yesterday and having a go of which i thought he was excellent at. Still as much as this is great i would like to hear more from them on the radio and hopefully this is in there plans this year. Even a fully produced weekly show put out by the club i think would be awsome. 

56 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

BRUNO & THOMAS RETURN - City Insider

Seeing Bruno makes me smile like a girl. Cant wait to kiss him next season

Lol at :46. "Welcome back babe." - Literally all of us

At 2:30.  Brattan to Bruno, "I found something you can't do" 

7 minutes ago, bellydrum said:

Wade Dekker at 0:43? 

Maybe we are helping him get back to full fitness. 

Wade has been training with us. He started jogging for the first time after his injury about 2 weeks ago. Not sure what his next move is but yes we're helping him with his recovery.

• 4 weeks later...

Is that the first report from the Germano room? Because that is all I have been wanting to hear.

If they can do that on a weekly/regular basis that would be superb. It actually builds trust and confidence in the club.

I just hope it's not just a one off.

Edited by Jovan
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dURgCledz-w

some great banter. looks like a happy, fun guy. love it

what was he saying to sorensen?

He seems to be talking about his flight. He said "So New York, Abu Dhabi, here".

A short video here where Cahill makes clear his ambition to play in the next World Cup, and how that will further motivate him at Melb City: http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/football/socceroos/cahills-socceroos-plan!540734

44 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

I cant remember the thread it was in, but didnt someone on this forum mock up a tram with City advertisement on the front. 

Someone definitely mentioned the idea, not sure about mock up iirc. Still funny but, the forum should start charging the club for these ideas.

• Like 1