Melbourne Football

The Jason Hoffman Appreciation thread

Ando

Still have yet to see him produce what would even be considered a decent performance at A-League level. His touch is sloppy, his passing range and selection is poor, his decision making is dire......but fuck it, he's a good athlete with some height and size about him. AFL recruiting at it's finest.

• 6 months later...

It will crack me up if Hoffman gets a Euro deal and goes on to shine for the national team. And good on him if he does.

Otherwise, I look forward to him staying at Heart and being our golden boot winner and player of the year 2013-14.

It will crack me up if Hoffman gets a Euro deal and goes on to shine for the national team. And good on him if he does.

Otherwise, I look forward to him staying at Heart and being our golden boot winner and player of the year 2013-14.

Its hardly a "Euro Deal"...

To put into context in recent times former Hume City player Richie Cardoza was recruited to the same league despite never having played A League in a lengthy career here in Australia.

I'm more surprised that there's a Jason Hoffman appreciation thread on this forum.

What do these teams see in this guy?????

Stop saying shit like that.

JASON HOFFMAN IS AWESOME! I can't believe we're gonna lose him to Austria!

Oh no, don't go Jason you have been a fantastic player for us. If you had played more we would've won the league this year!

SV Ried and Austria will be the luckiest club and country to host one of our most potent and rising stars!

And he's an Olyroo...Do you know he scored 8 goals in 13 matches for them? You will not regret this!!

;)

• 2 weeks later...