Melbourne Football

Gosford - Sunday Jan 5th

Caddy

Surprised that people aren't scrambling to get on possibly the best away trip in Australian football.

I mean, Gosford has everything going for it.

Will my posse be the only heart supporters there? Should be absolute cracker, considering our form and CCM's entertaining football.

How are you guys getting there and back

Hoping to get Sunday off so I'm checking as I haven't made Gosford yet

I just checked flights from Melbourne and it is expensive as hell... $300 return.

If you are already here in Sydney though it's very easy to get there, 90 minutes from Central on the train, then 15 minute walk to the stadium.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I've been looking deep into the draw the last hr and yeah this one has my attention. Don't forget we play the jets away only five days earlier. I'm looking to spend a week up that part of the world and do the double. Why not....

Put your house on a 0-0 draw

I've been looking deep into the draw the last hr and yeah this one has my attention. Don't forget we play the jets away only five days earlier. I'm looking to spend a week up that part of the world and do the double. Why not....

Put your house on a 0-0 draw

Good thing I don't own my house then ;)

Seriously though my folks live up at Nelson Bay so I'll be combining a visit to see them with these two matches.