Melbourne Football

FIFA World Cup 2014

MaliMate

Tomorrow morning should be interesting. Germany vs Portugal

I haven't seen a better performance than what Holland produced yet. Robben's hunger can definitely carry them to a World Cup.

I'll be very eager to see what Germany and Portugal can produce.

Just realised that of the 11 games that have been played, none have been draws.

Also, only 1 game has had Under 1.5 goals (MEX-CAM) and even that was lucky to happen.

Also the only game that didn't go over 2.5.

Might see what 2 goals to be scored in the game exactly is paying for tonight's games. Bit strange it hasn't hit yet.

EDIT - only pays about $3.50, not worth it at all. Might do both teams to score in both halves for the Ghana USA game.

Edited by MaliMate

Just realised that of the 11 games that have been played, none have been draws.

Also, only 1 game has had Under 1.5 goals (MEX-CAM) and even that was lucky to happen.

Also the only game that didn't go over 2.5.

Might see what 2 goals to be scored in the game exactly is paying for tonight's games. Bit strange it hasn't hit yet.

11 games for 37 goals, pretty high average of 3.36. Been really attacking open games so far, most teams are playing to win opposed to avoid losing.

Ghana vs USA has draw written all over it imo

Even Iran Nigeria tbh. Could see it being the first 0-0, Iran are pretty negative in their tactics. Think under 2.5 is a good bet for this game.

I hope not, I have Nigeria lined up for a win in my multi ahahaha

Even Iran Nigeria tbh. Could see it being the first 0-0, Iran are pretty negative in their tactics. Think under 2.5 is a good bet for this game.

I hope not, I have Nigeria lined up for a win in my multi ahahaha

Mozzed ya.

Even Iran Nigeria tbh. Could see it being the first 0-0, Iran are pretty negative in their tactics. Think under 2.5 is a good bet for this game. I hope not, I have Nigeria lined up for a win in my multi ahahaha

Mozzed ya.

:(

This world cup has destroyed my sleeping pattern, and I didn't even watch any games this morning (well apart from 20 mins of the ghana vs USA), and only 1.5 games yesterday.

So tired.

I have to watch at least the Belgium game tomorrow morning, but the other 2 are tempting as well, fuck.

• Like 2

This world cup has destroyed my sleeping pattern, and I didn't even watch any games this morning (well apart from 20 mins of the ghana vs USA), and only 1.5 games yesterday.

So tired.

I have to watch at least the Belgium game tomorrow morning, but the other 2 are tempting as well, fuck.

I'm fucked too. Still tired as fuck even though im smashing about 8 black coffee's a day and I almost died at the gym.