Melbourne Football

Matchday Thread

mus-28

They have proven goal scorers we never have had its not rocket science

And they move the ball quickly into the front third. Funkler was good again. Watch him play. He'll put in an early ball to release a player - he doesn't hold onto the ball just for the sake of having possession. He's a smart player. Mooy needs to do this as well.

They have proven goal scorers we never have had its not rocket science

And they move the ball quickly into the front third. Funkler was good again. Watch him play. He'll put in an early ball to release a player - he doesn't hold onto the ball just for the sake of having possession. He's a smart player. Mooy needs to do this as well.

We've been saying this for 4+ seasons. I honestly think most of us on this forum would be better coaches than van 't Schip.

• Like 1

Went to see glory tonight as my nephew wanted to go , Krishna tore them a new one all night , apart from their goal glory offered nothing & got what they deserved nothing , Nix passed the ball nicely like we do but in Krishna had a guy that ran for whole game too , good to hear the whining glory fans complaining about everything worse than Freo fans

Went to see glory tonight as my nephew wanted to go , Krishna tore them a new one all night , apart from their goal glory offered nothing & got what they deserved nothing , Nix passed the ball nicely like we do but in Krishna had a guy that ran for whole game too , good to hear the whining glory fans complaining about everything worse than Freo fans

big win for wellington without burns

Still 2 games in hand and only 2 points behind. We are clearly not favourites to make the finals which is disgusting considering the last three games we had and where Brisbane have come from.

Janko is an outstanding marquee. A deadly finisher. Break the bank. Get him. Piss Koren off.

Rarely would I agree with a post on here about a marquee player, but I 100% agree with this. Proven A-league striker, would have Janko before any one else.

Still 2 games in hand and only 2 points behind. We are clearly not favourites to make the finals which is disgusting considering the last three games we had and where Brisbane have come from.

Janko is an outstanding marquee. A deadly finisher. Break the bank. Get him. Piss Koren off.

Rarely would I agree with a post on here about a marquee player, but I 100% agree with this. Proven A-league striker, would have Janko before any one else.

So you'd have an Aus marquee and Intl marquee fighting for the same position ? 

No reason we couldn't have 2 strikers?

Not impossible that Kennedy goes either.

Up to the new manager (hopefully there is a new manager).

We're 4-3-3 FC though, 2 strikers goes entirely against our total football philosophy

We're 4-3-3 FC though, 2 strikers goes entirely against our total football philosophyYeah, even though Pellegrini and even Kreis for that matter play with 2 up front. #CluelessJVS

• Like 1

Female Asian linesman.

Not a good combination when driving, and not a good combination for a referee.

Worst offside call I've seen in my life.

EDIT: Actually probably unfair on here, it's 'erase racism round' so FFA probably just chose a female asian linesman, to be inclusive, that has never actually officiated a game before.

Edited by Tesla