Melbourne Football

Football Manager 2014

Tesla

try to become a feeder club for a big club and attempt to loan in any decent player in their Reserve squad.

Scout countries yourself, look in every Belarussian club and every player, they are generally super cheap and have great stats. Most smaller Eastern European countries have bargain buys, lots on the transfer list you just have to go club by club to find them unless you have great scouts. 

try to become a feeder club for a big club and attempt to loan in any decent player in their Reserve squad.

Scout countries yourself, look in every Belarussian club and every player, they are generally super cheap and have great stats. Most smaller Eastern European countries have bargain buys, lots on the transfer list you just have to go club by club to find them unless you have great scouts.

When looking at stats yourself, don't be blinded by high stats, make sure they are relevant to the player's position. Also take into account how strong the player is with both feet, as a player with a weak second foot will have higher stats than a player of equivalent ability who is good with both feet, so the one footed player may look a lot better than they actually are.

• 3 months later...

Dat feel when managing a NT and you reach the point where your first 5 GK choices are all over 30. Your 6th choice is 24, but then it's probably all the way down to like 10th choice before it's another player under 31.

I'm fucked. Lucky FM 15 is out soon and I dont have to deal with this :up:

• 1 month later...

2015 Released.

No player history for any of the players at Melbourne City for 13-14  :droy:

No Chairman so the club always gets sold  :droy:

Koren not the international marquee  :droy:

David Williams the Aussie Marquee, on more money than Koren  :droy:

Good grief they make a mess of the A-League, good thing for them they've got me by the balls anyway.

Australian data has always been far below standard TBH, report it on their forum and maybe it will get fixed in a patch

I cant remember what I did last year, I think I signed a marquee and it never was considered a marquee in my squad so I had one too many visa players....whatever it was it pissed me off and I havent touched it since. 

Australian data has always been far below standard TBH, report it on their forum and maybe it will get fixed in a patch

Yeah it has been, Marquees are all over the place and some of the wages are pretty hilarious.

I reported it during Beta and they ignored me so I've reported it again, then just went and fixed it in my database...